Author Topic: intellivision nes ports  (Read 17746 times)

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« on: August 21, 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
Hello it is me again, in the summer vacations  cool:

i have been looking for a special nes game for a while, and i have found the ultimate title that just takes the cake, and it is called "Polk". Yeah, pretty weird name though, but here is the video of it though:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDEa8SoFQL0. if anybody knows this exact game, then give the nes rom to me
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »
I'm pretty sure this was actually made by Nice Code instead of Waixing. Why? Because it is a nearly exact copy of Intellivision Pinball. Nice Code used to port several Intellivision games to NOAC hardware for contractors. I've never seen the NES port in action before so i don't know where to find the rom. Maybe you should check DreamGear roms, there's a lot of Nice Code games in them. Else, you can always try to find that 120-in-1 rom.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:01:11 PM by Colonel Llama »
"May the Schwartz be with you"
                                       -Yogurt

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 02:03:16 AM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 21 2017, 04:58:14 PM
I'm pretty sure this was actually made by Nice Code instead of Waixing. Why? Because it is a nearly exact copy of Intellivision Pinball. Nice Code used to port several Intellivision games to NOAC hardware for contractors. I've never seen the NES port in action before so i don't know where to find the rom. Maybe you should check DreamGear roms, there's a lot of Nice Code games in them. Else, you can always try to find that 120-in-1 rom.[/quote]well, it is from both nice code and waixing, my mission is to find it as a single nes rom, but you dont have to help, i do have the 120 in 1 rom, but what i am trying to do is finding this nes rom to play it on Pocketnes for Gameboy advance, it is because the pocketnes cannot handle multicart roms

fcgamer

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 01:32:44 PM »
I have an extra 120 in 1 cart with this game on it.  $30 shipped it's yours, if you are interested.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 02:36:10 PM »
fcgamer
Aug 22 2017, 01:32:44 PM
I have an extra 120 in 1 cart with this game on it.  $30 shipped it's yours, if you are interested.[/quote]i dont want weird multicarts for nes, i want the single rom of this game  :angry:

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 06:36:16 PM »
I highly doubt these ports exist in standalone form as of now. I think i might know someone who can help though.
                                       -Yogurt

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 05:05:05 AM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 23 2017, 06:36:16 PM
I highly doubt these ports exist in standalone form as of now. I think i might know someone who can help though.[/quote]REALLY?  :D

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 06:54:38 PM »
forgotusername has recently found a way to extract games from multicarts and plug n play systems. He recently released a bunch of pnp games as part of Project BLEB. Project BLEB is a set of Nice Code games ripped straight from pnps and multis. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. If you want Pinball, you should check out the BLEB roms before contacting him.
                                       -Yogurt

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 07:18:02 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 24 2017, 06:54:38 PM
forgotusername has recently found a way to extract games from multicarts and plug n play systems. He recently released a bunch of pnp games as part of Project BLEB. Project BLEB is a set of Nice Code games ripped straight from pnps and multis. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. If you want Pinball, you should check out the BLEB roms before contacting him.[/quote]Could it have WWF War in there too?  :|

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »
This one isn' dumped yet. If you have a rom with it in it, we can do something.
                                       -Yogurt

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2017, 08:16:36 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 24 2017, 07:54:22 PM
This one isn' dumped yet. If you have a rom with it in it, we can do something.[/quote]Oh, Okay then.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 24 2017, 06:54:38 PM
forgotusername has recently found a way to extract games from multicarts and plug n play systems. He recently released a bunch of pnp games as part of Project BLEB. Project BLEB is a set of Nice Code games ripped straight from pnps and multis. I'm sure he'll be able to help you out. If you want Pinball, you should check out the BLEB roms before contacting him.[/quote]i checked, but it does not exist   :( , anyway, he had a other bunch of games that i needed before, and only one word:HE IS MY HERO  :lol: but i will MAYBE contact him

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 12:09:34 PM »
I was pretty disappointed with the Thin Ice port. Plays like shit, has no music, Duncan Penguin is nowhere to be seen and that thing repairs the ice with A FUCKING TRAIN. They should have kept Duncan's Zamboni.
                                       -Yogurt

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 02:13:39 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 25 2017, 12:09:34 PM
I was pretty disappointed with the Thin Ice port. Plays like shit, has no music, Duncan Penguin is nowhere to be seen and that thing repairs the ice with A FUCKING TRAIN. They should have kept Duncan's Zamboni.[/quote]You're judging the bootleggers who put a girl in a bathtub in the background of Sky Zone.  :nono:

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 08:26:25 PM »
wat
I just tried it. Found lady in bathtub.
Also, IS THAT THE MUSIC FROM PITFALL II
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 08:45:03 PM by Colonel Llama »
                                       -Yogurt