Author Topic: intellivision nes ports  (Read 18062 times)

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 09:13:59 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 25 2017, 08:26:25 PM
wat
I just tried it. Found lady in bathtub.
Also, IS THAT THE MUSIC FROM PITFALL II[/quote]Congrats, You now know how off-minded Nice Code is!
And the stole music too? Gimme proof!

Edit: Sweet Potter on a Pogo Stick, They really did steal Pitfall music!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 09:18:30 PM by NintariousFamicreep »

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 10:08:08 PM »
Yep, and then they butchered it up.
"May the Schwartz be with you"
                                       -Yogurt

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 02:56:00 AM »
NintariousFamicreep
Aug 25 2017, 09:13:59 PM
Colonel Llama
Aug 25 2017, 08:26:25 PM
wat
I just tried it. Found lady in bathtub.
Also, IS THAT THE MUSIC FROM PITFALL II[/quote]Congrats, You now know how off-minded Nice Code is!
And the stole music too? Gimme proof!

Edit: Sweet Potter on a Pogo Stick, They really did steal Pitfall music![/quote]dudes, you can yell at the topic itself, help me rather find the fricking rom of polk  :angry:
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 10:26:58 AM »
i need the rom to send it at forgotusername
                                       -Yogurt

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 11:01:05 AM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 26 2017, 10:26:58 AM
i need the rom to send it at forgotusername[/quote]what rom?

can't you help me?

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 25 2017, 10:08:08 PM
Yep, and then they butchered it up.[/quote]The same way they did with Clu Clu Land's music.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »
NintariousFamicreep
Aug 26 2017, 01:21:32 PM
Colonel Llama
Yep, and then they butchered it up.[/quote]The same way they did with Clu Clu Land's music.[/quote]stop it, this is not the topic, help me finding the rom  :angry:

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2017, 02:44:39 PM »
kelvin donna
Aug 26 2017, 01:59:26 PM
NintariousFamicreep
Aug 26 2017, 01:21:32 PM
Colonel Llama
Yep, and then they butchered it up.[/quote]The same way they did with Clu Clu Land's music.[/quote]stop it, this is not the topic, help me finding the rom  :angry: [/quote]Calm down, Please! You'll get your rips soon; Rushing won't help.

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 03:08:00 PM »
NintariousFamicreep
Aug 26 2017, 02:44:39 PM
Calm down, Please! You'll get your rips soon; Rushing won't help.[/quote]yeah, but why i was angry, is the reason that you and your friend argued about something outside the topic, i CAN wait, but not over an month, i know, that not even a week elapsed, since i am begging for this rom, but how long do i actually have to wait? (not trying to say that i want to rush more on purpose)

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
We don't know. Sorry to disappoint.
                                       -Yogurt

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2017, 06:17:37 PM »
Colonel Llama
Aug 26 2017, 05:17:41 PM
We don't know. Sorry to disappoint.[/quote]What he said.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:50 PM »
kelvin donna
Aug 26 2017, 03:08:00 PM
NintariousFamicreep
Calm down, Please! You'll get your rips soon; Rushing won't help.[/quote]yeah, but why i was angry, is the reason that you and your friend argued about something outside the topic, i CAN wait, but not over an month, i know, that not even a week elapsed, since i am begging for this rom, but how long do i actually have to wait? (not trying to say that i want to rush more on purpose)[/quote]honestly you can wait a thousand years, no one owes you a rom of anything - especially since the game already is dumped and all you're asking for is someone to hack it into a more convenient form for your own purposes, i seriously doubt it's life-or-death urgent that you get to play it on a GBA

you have 3 choices really
- keep waiting and hope someone is nice enough to extract the game for you
- try to help the process along somehow e.g. by learning a little about how this stuff works and figuring out where the Polk data might be in the ROM
- do it yourself

hanging around here bugging everyone about these roms isn't helping anything whatsoever. don't be rude to people who are just having a conversation about the subject of the thread - this is the Famicom/NES general forum, not the "everyone drop everything and help kelvin donna find some roms" forum.

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2017, 08:09:01 PM »
taizou
Aug 26 2017, 07:59:50 PM
kelvin donna
NintariousFamicreep
Calm down, Please! You'll get your rips soon; Rushing won't help.[/quote]yeah, but why i was angry, is the reason that you and your friend argued about something outside the topic, i CAN wait, but not over an month, i know, that not even a week elapsed, since i am begging for this rom, but how long do i actually have to wait? (not trying to say that i want to rush more on purpose)[/quote]honestly you can wait a thousand years, no one owes you a rom of anything - especially since the game already is dumped and all you're asking for is someone to hack it into a more convenient form for your own purposes, i seriously doubt it's life-or-death urgent that you get to play it on a GBA

- try to help the process along somehow e.g. by learning a little about how this stuff works and figuring out where the Polk data might be in the ROM
- do it yourself

hanging around here bugging everyone about these roms isn't helping anything whatsoever. don't be rude to people who are just having a conversation about the subject of the thread - this is the Famicom/NES general forum, not the "everyone drop everything and help kelvin donna find some roms" forum. [/quote]Thank you.  :clap:

kelvin donna

• View Profile
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 03:45:39 AM »
taizou
Aug 26 2017, 07:59:50 PM
kelvin donna
NintariousFamicreep

- do it yourself

hanging around here bugging everyone about these roms isn't helping anything whatsoever. don't be rude to people who are just having a conversation about the subject of the thread - this is the Famicom/NES general forum, not the "everyone drop everything and help kelvin donna find some roms" forum. [/quote]i am not begging anyone to hack this rom, but wait a minute, it already exists?  :O
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 09:24:01 AM by kelvin donna »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
intellivision nes ports
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 10:15:10 AM »
it exists as part of the 120 in 1 multicart (which you have, right?), you're just asking someone to extract it for you