Author Topic: It's been a year...  (Read 10302 times)

Nanashi

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« on: June 07, 2013, 03:53:44 AM »
Hello. It has been a while, where some of you may remember the forum RX Community that had stood for four years before it unfortunately crumbled last year, because I was facing a lot of stress with it even with the constant fighting between members, and even the two I will not name but I think some of you know who I am referring to. During the time the forum faced these problems along with dealing with problems on YouTube, my mum had been suffering from depression over personal things and it had affected me badly and I had no choice but to pull the plug on it, despite many people telling me to not do it as it wouldn’t benefit anything. If I had peacefully left my own forum and someone else taking my place then that would never have happened but, unfortunately no one was there to succeed me and if there was someone, the forum wouldn’t have felt the same without me. So, I took a risk and that risk caused confusion, disappointment and of course shock to everyone I knew. I’m actually starting to regret destroying my own forum that I enjoyed running and seeing new faces, especially when more interesting discussions would’ve made their way like, the Sandy Hook shootings, the horsemeat scandal where people made countless jokes about and more recently the meteorite that struck central Russia. Oh, and the whining discussion about Pokemon X & Y that a lot of people have been anticipating and more positive about it than Black & White when that was new.

During the twelve months of my disappearance, I and my mum recovered from each of our problems and I feel much better now, especially when I will be starting college in a few months where my life will be much busier and happier. I am currently doing a leisure course that’s to do with photography, an interest some of you may recall.

I might want to say that after I had also deleted my YouTube channel which I’m surprised nobody here mentioned, I tried coming back to the said site by providing videos of pieces of music from The Mod Archive but, that didn’t last long because I didn’t get much recognition and it didn’t feel the same, when last time I did gameplay videos which is one thing I should not have done at all. There’s like a million other people on that site that can do better videos of these things than me, like, SpaceNinja, retrojuegoschile and cubex55 who I recently checked those two out. I was just an underdog who needed too much help at certain videos of games by means of footage being sent to me and couldn’t accept the criticism of some dicks telling me that I fail at playing whatever game and it was dumb to place any game under meaningless categories I had for my video gallery. I’m not going back to that again, even though I miss of how cool Bandicam was but I can play games when I want to, via Nesbox/Snesbox that I got hooked on, especially the Battle Mode of Super Bomberman 4 and 5 :P Oh, and also been watching many videos of Super Mario World hacks which I got hooked on after watching a playthrough of Kaizo Mario World.

And, I also did check to see if anybody did mention me and my forum and I gathered that Sink’s Shi Kong Xing Shou walkthrough was obviously gone but thankfully it got backed up here. Now, to everyone that was a member of RX Community, I am deeply sorry and I hope you accept me back to your lives. I would also like [to bring memories of the forum back to you also] just for the sake of it. Another thing, which may be very unlikely even with the busy times of college I will get, I may create a new forum that will officially succeed it and if I do, everything will be done properly but retain the previous forum’s spirit. Mind you, I only created RX Community because I wanted to gather everyone I knew from YouTube back then, and to try again at running a forum when my older ones (X and DX Community) were absolute failures.

Prior to my comeback, I did have a nosey-around this forum since two months ago to see if any new pirate games have surfaced. I was really let down by Kirby Red Diamond I have to admit… yeah. So, good to be back and to anyone that I’ve not seen before, hello nice to meet you :)

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
It's been a year...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 05:39:14 AM »
Good to see you again, (this is Cheetahmen in case you're wondering) I was disappointed at what happened with RX but to be honest, I was considering leaving at that point anyway. :unsure:

Nanashi

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01:14 AM »
No wonder. That forum just went chaotic all of a sudden and worsened each day. I wish that never have happened :\ And yes, I knew it's you anyway. You have the same avatar the last time I saw you on here :P

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
It's been a year...
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 08:21:07 AM »
Ey, long time no see.  A lot of cool stuff has been going on around here since you left (like VAST FAME DUMPS YEAH!)  Hope things will be better for you this time.

Nanashi

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 10:48:52 AM »
Yeah, I spotted those :P And, things will be better for me this time, like dealing with college as said in the original post. Don't worry about that :)

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
It's been a year...
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 03:58:53 PM »
EDIT: Oh, wait, you're actually Brydo! :D WELCOME BACK!!
Qiezei
Jun 7 2013, 08:21:07 AM
Ey, long time no see.  A lot of cool stuff has been going on around here since you left (like VAST FAME DUMPS YEAH!)  Hope things will be better for you this time.[/quote]Plus a working version of Desert Storm by Waixing.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:14:30 PM by KAGE-008 »

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 08:07:54 PM »
Oh boy. Doctor Two-Face is at it again.
Quote:

my mum had been suffering from depression over personal things and it had affected me badly and I had no choice but to pull the plug on it, despite many people telling me to not do it as it wouldn’t benefit anything[/quote]You had no choice? Who held you gunpoint?

Quote:

If I had peacefully left my own forum and someone else taking my place then that would never have happened but, unfortunately no one was there to succeed me and if there was someone, the forum wouldn’t have felt the same without me[/quote]Quad had offered, I think Pepe did at one point... uh, and way to be egotistical.

Quote:

During the twelve months of my disappearance, I and my mum recovered from each of our problems and I feel much better now, especially when I will be starting college in a few months where my life will be much busier and happier. I am currently doing a leisure course that’s to do with photography, an interest some of you may recall.[/quote]That's nice. You always said that on RX too that you were "recovering". Do cartoon ponies still make you sick in the throat?

Still the same as ever. You claim you were the ONLY person that made RX what it was, NOT the community itself and you STILL don't want to accept that you messed up repeatedly there. How about your word filter idea? You didn't want to admit you messed up so you forced your staff to undo it instead of you getting off your lazy you-know-what to do it.

Or the MLP ban. That was more pathetic than humorous though.

You get depressed often? So do I. So does the whole world. I avoid people during episodes of depression. I don't actively seek social contacts then complain that it's not enjoyable and I have to stop. Atmosphere on the forums wasn't to your liking? Gee, I wonder why... The owner was constantly moaning and groaning about being depressed and threatening to shut it down -constantly-.

Had you actually -MANAGED- your forum properly the problems wouldn't have ever occurred. It took you until March 2012 to muster the balls to ban Aaron when he was doing his same crap he always did for years? Why, because he advertised for your forum at one point?

Or Indy. He wasn't exactly a respectable person either considering he was a close friend and shared TONS of habits with Aaron.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:11:50 PM by Sino Morior »

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:07:54 PM
Oh boy. Doctor Two-Face is at it again.
Quote:

my mum had been suffering from depression over personal things and it had affected me badly and I had no choice but to pull the plug on it, despite many people telling me to not do it as it wouldn’t benefit anything[/quote]You had no choice? Who held you gunpoint?

Quote:

If I had peacefully left my own forum and someone else taking my place then that would never have happened but, unfortunately no one was there to succeed me and if there was someone, the forum wouldn’t have felt the same without me[/quote]Quad had offered, I think Pepe did at one point... uh, and way to be egotistical.

Quote:

During the twelve months of my disappearance, I and my mum recovered from each of our problems and I feel much better now, especially when I will be starting college in a few months where my life will be much busier and happier. I am currently doing a leisure course that’s to do with photography, an interest some of you may recall.[/quote]That's nice. You always said that on RX too that you were "recovering". Do cartoon ponies still make you sick in the throat?

Still the same as ever. You claim you were the ONLY person that made RX what it was, NOT the community itself and you STILL don't want to accept that you messed up repeatedly there. How about your word filter idea? You didn't want to admit you messed up so you forced your staff to undo it instead of you getting off your lazy you-know-what to do it.

Or the MLP ban. That was more pathetic than humorous though.

You get depressed often? So do I. So does the whole world. I avoid people during episodes of depression. I don't actively seek social contacts then complain that it's not enjoyable and I have to stop. Atmosphere on the forums wasn't to your liking? Gee, I wonder why... The owner was constantly moaning and groaning about being depressed and threatening to shut it down -constantly-.

Had you actually -MANAGED- your forum properly the problems wouldn't have ever occurred. It took you until March 2012 to muster the balls to ban Aaron when he was doing his same crap he always did for years? Why, because he advertised for your forum at one point?

Or Indy. He wasn't exactly a respectable person either considering he was a close friend and shared TONS of habits with Aaron.[/quote]Go die. Please.

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
How constructive! Which part of 4chan did you originate from?

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 08:17:27 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:13:38 PM
How constructive! Which part of 4chan did you originate from?[/quote]The whole irony is the fact that you made an account here just to be an asshole, and you accuse me of being a 4chan idiot.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:18:09 PM by Smedis2 »

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 08:17:42 PM »
Ah! Here is it from an email on May 14th, 2012:
"And if I was to step down, Quad
has agreed that he will take my place" - brydorx2k9(not providing the rest)

Quote:

Also, I'm getting really
sick of this MLP bull-censored- that's been spreading around my forum since
February, as I'm unable to comprehend with the fact that some people,
even Quad, are into a show featuring poofy-looking cartoon horses. I
makes me sick in the throat.[/quote]

@smedis: Get a life. You were never involved in any of the RX-related stuff to know how horrible a person Brydo was. also lol at the fact that you're censoring yourself. Defending random people you don't know online won't make you have good karma or whatever it is you seem to think.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:19:44 PM by Sino Morior »

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 08:20:03 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:17:42 PM
Ah! Here is it from an email on May 14th, 2012:
"And if I was to step down, Quad
has agreed that he will take my place" - brydorx2k9(not providing the rest)

Quote:

Also, I'm getting really
sick of this MLP bull-censored- that's been spreading around my forum since
February, as I'm unable to comprehend with the fact that some people,
even Quad, are into a show featuring poofy-looking cartoon horses. I
makes me sick in the throat.[/quote]

@smedis: Get a life. You were never involved in any of the RX-related stuff to know how horrible a person Brydo was. also lol at the fact that you're censoring yourself.[/quote]If all you're doing is coming here to be a troll. Just leave.

That's all.

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 08:21:18 PM »
You're saying that when you've made three incredibly inflammatory posts here, how humorous.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
It's been a year...
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2013, 08:22:41 PM »
Is this gonna devolve into a angst-fest?  The RX Comm's been gone for a long time now, let's move on already.

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 08:26:18 PM »
Qiezei
Jun 7 2013, 08:22:41 PM
Is this gonna devolve into a angst-fest?  The RX Comm's been gone for a long time now, let's move on already.[/quote]If people let it, anyway. I've wanted answers from Brydo for a long time for what he did and I never got them.

If he wants to talk to me in private, I will be more than happy to accept. Until then, why not show people his wrongdoings? He made a public ass of me every chance he could at RX all the while allowing his privileged group of irate hooligans to do whatever they want (Aaron and Indy).

I got in trouble once for calling Aaron a "wino" because of how often he'd come on the forum drunk and incoherent but him saying I'm "licking Brydo's ass" for a week straight took over a week to get him banned. (even then, he ONLY did it because the active members were threatening to leave because of his belligerence)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:27:09 PM by Sino Morior »