Author Topic: It's been a year...  (Read 10318 times)

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
It's been a year...
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 08:27:08 PM »
Staying neutral on this case. THEND.

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 08:28:14 PM »
HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT REFLECTING BACK ON THE PAST RATHER THAN BITCHING ABOUT IT

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
I'm more than willing to forgive and forget. In my years on RX I made quite a few friends. One of which was a rather shocking one because we had tons of fights early on when we knew each other. We both outgrew our differences and became good friends.

Brydo doesn't seem willing, still. He's still redirecting the blame on everyone but himself and refuses to admit "I messed up. I shouldn't have done a lot of the things I did, and ultimately, the upset community stemmed from my inability to properly solve the situation(s) at hand".

Is smed Indy or Aaron or something?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:30:08 PM by Sino Morior »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
It's been a year...
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 08:30:13 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:26:18 PM
If people let it, anyway. I've wanted answers from Brydo for a long time for what he did and I never got them.

If he wants to talk to me in private, I will be more than happy to accept. Until then, why not show people his wrongdoings? He made a public ass of me every chance he could at RX all the while allowing his privileged group of irate hooligans to do whatever they want (Aaron and Indy).

I got in trouble once for calling Aaron a "wino" because of how often he'd come on the forum drunk and incoherent but him saying I'm "licking Brydo's ass" for a week straight took over a week to get him banned. (even then, he ONLY did it because the active members were threatening to leave because of his belligerence)[/quote]Well, nobody's getting anal about him in this thread aside from you.  And again, it's all stuff that's happened on a now-defunct message board a good year or so ago.  Everybody's moved on from it and I'm sure hardly anybody cares anymore.  I just don't wanna see this turn into the R.I.P. RX Comm thread.

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »
Qiezei
Jun 7 2013, 08:30:13 PM
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:26:18 PM
If people let it, anyway. I've wanted answers from Brydo for a long time for what he did and I never got them.

If he wants to talk to me in private, I will be more than happy to accept. Until then, why not show people his wrongdoings? He made a public ass of me every chance he could at RX all the while allowing his privileged group of irate hooligans to do whatever they want (Aaron and Indy).

I got in trouble once for calling Aaron a "wino" because of how often he'd come on the forum drunk and incoherent but him saying I'm "licking Brydo's ass" for a week straight took over a week to get him banned. (even then, he ONLY did it because the active members were threatening to leave because of his belligerence)[/quote]Well, nobody's getting anal about him in this thread aside from you.  And again, it's all stuff that's happened on a now-defunct message board a good year or so ago.  Everybody's moved on from it and I'm sure hardly anybody cares anymore.  I just don't wanna see this turn into the R.I.P. RX Comm thread.[/quote]Let it turn into that then. No one ever had a chance to vent.
I can show as many email conversations as it takes - I was VERY nice to Brydo and was a pretty good friend with him up until he literally DROPPED contact with everyone in an emo fit of rage.

Quit playing devil's advocate. I'm shocked to see this from you Qiezei when on Boulevard I can recall you being frustrated with how Brydo treated things.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:33:31 PM by Sino Morior »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
It's been a year...
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:29:17 PM
Is smed Indy or Aaron or something?[/quote]Smedis2 is none of them.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:33:37 PM by KAGE-008 »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
It's been a year...
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 08:37:31 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:32:27 PM
Quit playing devil's advocate. I'm shocked to see this from you Qiezei when on Boulevard I can recall you being frustrated with how Brydo treated things.[/quote]He made some mistakes, but it's old news now.  I'm not saying I forgive him or that I hold it against him, but is it really necessary to harp on old, dead drama?

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 08:37:35 PM »
I've PMed Brydo asking to talk to him in private. I assume you're a mod or something, Qiezei. Feel free to clean up as I'm sure you're going to. If Brydo doesn't want to respond, that's his issue.

Quote:

I'm not saying I forgive him or that I hold it against him[/quote]devil's advocate :(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 08:38:14 PM by Sino Morior »

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 08:37:41 PM »
Well, to not be involved in this argument and just make this more relevant to the thread, I would like to say a few words.
Brydo/CrashmanEXE (as he will always remain in my heart <3) was the reason why I joined the Pirate community in the first place. He wasn't the guy who introduced me to pirate games, but rather was the one who got me into them. From him, I found out about Cheetahmen92 and SpaceNinja88 (the latter doesn't even make english videos any more D:). I enjoyed watching them all and followed them with a passion. Later, when the first channel died, I was in a state of shock. I felt rather depressed. Sure, he was a bit strict but not enough for him to look like a terrible person. When he came back I was relieved. I had matured and when talking to him found he was a pretty cool guy. He had lightened up and I became semi-friends with him (I guess.)
When he closed his channel down for good (and RX) a part in me died inside. Seriously. I had been watching him since I was like 9 (no really i'm only 14 so :/) and then this final indefinite closing pretty much broke my heart.

All I can say is RIP BrydoRX. 2007(?)-2012.

That is all.

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 08:39:21 PM »
Smedis2
Jun 7 2013, 08:37:41 PM
Well, to not be involved in this argument and just make this more relevant to the thread, I would like to say a few words.
Brydo/CrashmanEXE (as he will always remain in my heart <3) was the reason why I joined the Pirate community in the first place. He wasn't the guy who introduced me to pirate games, but rather was the one who got me into them. From him, I found out about Cheetahmen92 and SpaceNinja88 (the latter doesn't even make english videos any more D:). I enjoyed watching them all and followed them with a passion. Later, when the first channel died, I was in a state of shock. I felt rather depressed. Sure, he was a bit strict but not enough for him to look like a terrible person. When he came back I was relieved. I had matured and when talking to him found he was a pretty cool guy. He had lightened up and I became semi-friends with him (I guess.)
When he closed his channel down for good (and RX) a part in me died inside. Seriously. I had been watching him since I was like 9 (no really i'm only 14 so :/) and then this final indefinite closing pretty much broke my heart.

That is all.[/quote]Who were you from RX?

Smedis2

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
Sino Morior
Jun 7 2013, 08:39:21 PM
Smedis2
Jun 7 2013, 08:37:41 PM

That is all.[/quote]Who were you from RX?[/quote]Smedis2. I'm megamanrocks99 on youtube. Had an account but never used it.

Nanashi

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2013, 03:21:37 AM »
...maybe I shouldn't have came back then. I do not want to know about that forum ever again let alone be reminded of it. I have moved on since its demise and only came back so that I can see you lot again, and I didn't expect Sino to pop up. However, I am going to have a private conversation with him later on.

Although, yes, Quad did volunteer to succeed me before the forum met its death but Indy was against it. I don't recall KingPepe doing the same especially when he's busy with real-life and managing this place. I can't turn back time you know.

MLX

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2013, 05:59:06 AM »
http://sketchtoy.com/36925023
(I'm not saying you are stupid, the discussion just became completly foolish after you came)

Staff will discuss about how we'll handle this.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:21:29 AM by MLX »

Nanashi

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2013, 06:24:35 AM »
Thank you, MLX. I didn't expect Sino to come to this thread to be quite honest.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:25:25 AM by Nanashi »

Sino Morior

• View Profile
It's been a year...
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 06:42:01 AM »
Nanashi
Jun 8 2013, 06:24:35 AM
Thank you, MLX. I didn't expect Sino to come to this thread to be quite honest.[/quote]Only found out because of KAGE, to be honest.