Author Topic: Picture request thread  (Read 4024 times)

MLX

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« on: April 03, 2013, 05:37:25 PM »
You want a picture of a certain cartridge, box, manual or just gameplay of an undumped unlicenced game? You've come to the right place!

How it works:
To request something, you just need to post here and say what you want. The more details you write of what you need, the easier it'll be for the person who take the picture.

When you answer a request, please quote the message. Make sure you use a good hoster for the picture(s) you upload. It's much better if they stay online a long time.

Rules:
-If the pic contains graphical content, you must put the link between spoiler (just the link, do not use img tags).
-Please look for what you need on BootlegGamesWiki, PiratedGameMuseum or Google before making a request here.
-The person who answers the request can use watermarks if he thinks its necessary.
-If it's a picture you backed up from somewhere else. It may be useful to tell where you got it (if you remember).
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:56:20 PM by MLX »

Picrodus

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 12:31:47 AM »
I would just like game play I think. It is a ps1 game that says Pokemon on it. With digimon characters on it.

Attachments:

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Picture request thread
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 05:39:49 AM »
Probably Digimon World, but could be a title hack. :\

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Picture request thread
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 06:52:15 AM »
This was talked about here, but I'm interested in seeing the packaging (cart, box, whatever) of the original Taiwanese releases of Harry Potter 3 and Emo Dao.  I've only seen mainland Chinese releases by other companies and never of the original games (what doesn't help is that the V.Fame multis' packaging neglects to show what their covers look like despite one of the games being in every single multi they ever made.)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »
Qiezei
Apr 4 2013, 06:52:15 AM
This was talked about here, but I'm interested in seeing the packaging (cart, box, whatever) of the original Taiwanese releases of Harry Potter 3 and Emo Dao.  I've only seen mainland Chinese releases by other companies and never of the original games (what doesn't help is that the V.Fame multis' packaging neglects to show what their covers look like despite one of the games being in every single multi they ever made.)[/quote]There's already a picture of the Emo Dao box in the other thread, you linked.  The cart looks the same, but I spent all day scanning lots of Famicom cart pictures, maybe I might scan the cart of the GB game for you too.  I would think this is the Taiwanese release, purchased in Taiwan.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Picture request thread
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 08:46:23 AM »
The box posted there was of West Story.  I didn't see a link to the Emo Dao box unless I skimmed over it.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 09:03:41 AM »
Qiezei
Apr 4 2013, 08:46:23 AM
The box posted there was of West Story.  I didn't see a link to the Emo Dao box unless I skimmed over it.[/quote]Oh oh, my bad.  I have Emo Dao too though, GBA - shaped box, regular GBC cart.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Picture request thread
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 09:15:28 AM »
Could you scan the box and cart for the original Emo Dao you own please? :D

fcgamer

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 10:23:29 AM »
RobGBA
Apr 4 2013, 09:15:28 AM
Could you scan the box and cart for the original Emo Dao you own please? :D[/quote]Ok, but first i gotta finish scaning my famicom collection...

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Picture request thread
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 11:55:17 AM »
Anyone got the box shots of Makon Soft's Donkey Kong 5? I remember them from somewhere, probably on the RX.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Picture request thread
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 12:37:02 PM »

(source: some auction)
my cart looks different though, so there might be another version of the box too.

Barver

• View Profile
Picture request thread
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 12:49:19 PM »
You own that game? What's it look like? I've never seen any gameplay shots before.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Picture request thread
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »
Spoiler: click to toggle

Image of the cartridge from the eBay auction that went a few days ago. ;)

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Picture request thread
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
Barver
Apr 13 2013, 12:49:19 PM
You own that game? What's it look like? I've never seen any gameplay shots before.[/quote]its basically like a bad attempt to do Donkey Kong Country style gameplay, I'm going to record a video at some point.