Author Topic: Weird / Bizarre Dreams  (Read 9204 times)

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 11:50:57 AM »
:huh: Strange shit.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 05:46:28 AM by Robbi »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »
Ugh... Next one:
I was watching a soap opera on Channel 7 CR for no apparent reason, and went to look myself at the mirror. Checked my eyes because I had debris in my right eye. Couldn't believe what I found: a lot of bubble-ish things inside. :|

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
Mentioning two dreams here.
10.12.2013. -- I discovered an old chalkboard at school which had text written by me, all being non-sense. Then someone told me it was back in 2010 and that the person who did that will be severely punished. A guidance teacher (who doesn't work there in reality) called me just to go to her office and, after it, she made a letter and obliged me to sign it. It was directed to my parents due to the non-sense I wrote three years ago. Tried cleaning it but with no positive result. :|

Today -- me and some of my friends were playing a Chinese plug-n-play which included a Contra clone and a Virtua Fighter clone. Played the later but didn't rush through the second round entirely due to the power going down. Then I saw that YT got glitched and didn't show videos properly.

missy-tannenbaum

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 05:57:31 PM »
School dreams are the absolute worst! I had a dream the night before last that I had to go back to the high school I substitute taught at for part of my grad school finals this semester, to be an undercover student. I did well on the tests, which were about vocab and picture matching in every class, but everyone accused me of being a cheater for doing so well. Plus, the classrooms all had see through walls and floors and everyone was freaked out that the sun had quit going down. I had an awesome log cabin with a huge TV instead of my rubbish on campus apartment, though, so looking back on the dream, I feel like I should have been less upset to be accused of cheating on the vocab test when I had a cool house.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 06:09:18 PM »
missy-tannenbaum
Dec 12 2013, 05:57:31 PM
School dreams are the absolute worst![/quote]Agreeing with this 100%. Btw I lately turn them myself into an imaginary TV serie because I'm like that.  :P
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:10:16 PM by KAGE-008 »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 01:02:27 PM »
Next -- for some reason I escaped from school, but 10 minutes later I remembered I had to do an exam. The exam was messy and had lots of inconsistencies, which led me to give up and do something else instead. Then realized it was some sort of "joke", and suddenly I was taking a semi-luxury bus. During that part, a woman called me just to salute her with a cheek kiss. :O
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:02:49 PM by KAGE-008 »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 01:38:59 AM »
Next, and the first one of 2014 -- I turned on the TV, and it had Channel 11 tuned, where Combate ended with a 43 (!!!)-5500 in the global score, with the Blue team winning it. Then, a few minutes later, I saw an environment-related video which was 13 seconds long, but it included (near the end) a phrase about supporting open-air mining.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 01:51:20 AM by KAGE-008 »

Mitchykins

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 11:42:28 PM »
Had a weird dream where I was in a tropical resort of some sorts and it also sorta had parts that resembled a boat like the Titanic (even had music from the PC game, adventure out of time) though more modern of course, it ended up with me and my father playing on a PS4 and jumping around in bullet time in some fancy bed room (or maybe it was a fancy living room) with a tub of water or something, I didn't see any part of the game but there were game noises and I was holding a controller that was lighting up. And then after that I guess I woke up.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »
Next -- my dad brought 25 chicken pieces (lol!!) which he got for cheap. Then I found a pack of orange juice powder, and started to make it. After adding the water, it suddenly disappeared like if it weren't made. Tried finding the pack to do that again, but it disappeared as well. :|

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2014, 03:35:33 PM »
Next (15.02.2014.) -- I was watching Combate on TV, and it was 10 minutes for 21:00. The program ended with the Blue team as the winner (their song's beginning repeated several times and had to be stopped halfway). Then I suddenly was inside some shop where I found a physical copy of a Duran Duran album (the one with Save A Prayer) but that song was about to be played on the radio.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2014, 01:25:15 PM »
Here's one I got a few days ago:
I was playing a F-1 game for PC, and at the beginning of the first lap, ALL got stuck at some part. But somehow I escaped from that pile of crashed F-1 cars and continued on, practically winning the race. :lol:

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2014, 12:08:10 PM »
I dreamt me and SpaceNinja were trying to hide from a zombie invasion, hiding in an abandoned house and covering the windows with blankets to not be seen :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 11:26:24 AM »
Next: I was playing some game which was zombie-themed, and I was completing mission 16 (last level). I can recall the final part btw -- my player was about to fall down since it was the riding car part, and when I reached the safe zone, the car crashed. I got to see the ending though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:26:51 AM by KAGE-008 »

TALUIGI

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2015, 11:00:03 AM »
I Had a dream, that i was in a very dark room, so i was keep walking and them, a bubbleish guy with mouth in the place of the eyes said to me : ''BACK GO NOW SIDE?'' I don't understanded so good and i said ''Yes'' I Teleported to some kind of world that had a really distorted banging piano, with water in the sky and blocks, and a red thing, and i was walking everything was good, them suddenly, i can't walk anymore, i literally froze. them the sky became dark and the banging piano has REALLY REALLY FAST, the water has fallen from the sky. and dropped in my head them suddenly i was on a water-ish world that i can walk and jump normally so i looked in the floor and there's has me looking to me, and i heard a voice saying, 'just do it' so i was keeping walking and them the world i was transformed in the dark room again, the same bubble-ish guy said to me ''LIKED?'' then i said ''NO! LEAVE ME ALONE'' he just disappered, them i was a place that looks like my house, so everything has normal. after this the bubbleish guy came back, he looks like a flying bubble with mouth in the eyes, and eyes in the mouth, he is disturbing! so after this he said, 'COME TO MY WORLD' I teleported again. it's just bricks everywhere, water on the sky screeching violins, banging pianos, LOOKS LIKE THE HELL. Serious it's bizarre.  O.o  O_o  :shock:  :shock:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 11:00:26 AM by TALUIGI »

Brn89

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2017, 11:11:07 AM »
If I may bump this, then I will.

Here's a "dream" that I had from two days ago which was... pretty grim. I was with my mother in a street somewhere where it's dark and I tell her to catch a bus home herself as I wanted to walk on by myself but until she realised it was the one at the opposite side of the road, she quickly crosses towards it only to be run over by a double-decker bus to my shock, then a red private hire taxi and then another bus but it slowed down and tried to swerve past her, only for its wheels to go over just her right leg as she layed on the road still. Despite this, she survived the whole ordeal though did suffer injuries, even to her leg. I then help her up afterwards.

Well, at least it had a "happy" ending as such... :unsure:
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.