Author Topic: Weird / Bizarre Dreams  (Read 9607 times)

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« on: March 22, 2013, 06:29:09 PM »
Why can't we have this RX topic here? :P

Starting this off: I dreamt today that I was wearing girl clothes for no reason. Suddenly some boy appeared and then he stole a necklace I had, after that I woke up.  :|
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:40:25 PM by KAGE-008 »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »
I had a nightmare that I found a new Yong Yong game for GBA. D: Called Sonic DX4. It was PAIN, I TELLS YUH.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 01:51:52 PM by Robbi »

tpgb12

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:57:11 PM »
I had a dream where Joey from Full house was having a conversation with Lum and Lupin The 3rd.  I had another dream right after that where I was playing a POP Station while my house was on fire, and there was a tornado near by.  When I got sucked into the tornado, I woke up. :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 09:35:44 AM »
Another: at school, I was getting my ticket for some event they were doing. But they said the free ticket was last year, so I had to search my wallet for money but didn't have enough! :| Then I got teleported back home where I was watching TV when suddenly a message saying "El siguiente programa es solo para maniáticos!" appeared. And that was on FOX. THOSE MESSAGES ARE UNIMPORTANT, DAMNIT! >_>

tpgb12

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
KAGE-008
Mar 23 2013, 09:35:44 AM
Another: at school, I was getting my ticket for some event they were doing. But they said the free ticket was last year, so I had to search my wallet for money but didn't have enough! :| Then I got teleported back home where I was watching TV when suddenly a message saying "El siguiente programa es solo para maniáticos!" appeared. And that was on FOX. THOSE MESSAGES ARE UNIMPORTANT, DAMNIT! >_> [/quote]Was there a TV show for maniac's coming up next? :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:10:03 AM »
tpgb12
Mar 23 2013, 10:21:07 AM
Was there a TV show for maniac's coming up next? :P[/quote]I guess so. :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 12:34:07 PM »
Two-in-a-row this weekend:
1. I was at some place which looked like a stadium but with no chairs or commercial signs, and some of my recently-known classmates were there. They didn't say anything to me, so I was damn feeling strange. Then, there was a party at an unknown house, and a few of their counterparts (ie, the ones which know me since last year) asked me if I want to stay with one of the girls I apparently like. I chose the one of last year, and it somehow ended...

2. At the elementary school where I was from 2004-2008, I saw a big nest of black spiders covered with a 50cm-long spiderweb. I was sitting with some of my elementary school friends, but I was feeling scared because I'm spider-phobic. That led me to my bedroom where I saw a nest similar to the one I first saw, but it was bigger and it was full of black widows. :S

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 04:52:50 PM »
Two more:
06.05.2013 - I was at some room which looked like the Art room at school. There, one of my recent friends saluted me saying "my great friend of the group" and tried to do the same with another friend (a girl) but she told me that I shouldn't disturb her. :\

Today - was watching FOX when suddenly a badly voiced message appeared saying "The next program requires parental guidance" after a non-existant "mature" period :\
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:56:07 PM by KAGE-008 »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
Me and two of my cousins went to Cartago downtown on taxi, but before that I was at some stranger's house where I was doing nothing but smoking cigarettes. :O The taxi trip took place at night and suddenly stopped near a church. Inside it had the lights on, but it was empty. And I saw a crying girl after that.
I was at some place with upper bridges (like the ones over here in "Carretera de Circunvalación"), but then it was interrupted by a part of school's infrastructure. Some man was standing there and said "Why are you guys failing at passing Philosophy?". But before that I ran away to a safe place because some guy was robbing 7th Year kids for cellphones.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 10:56:17 AM by KAGE-008 »

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
Here's some I've had in just the last month or so:

-Running in a large group for some nonspecific competition I didn't know the rules to

-Many, many dreams involving rooms in the house that don't exist or boxes that contain strange cards or statues

-Walking through walls into a strange blue void

-Flame-shooting Ralphis heads falling out of the sky and invading a la UACMN (If you don't know what this is, keep it that way for your own good)

-Meeting some guy on YouTube in a church that I've never been to

-Being in some weird hybrid of the U.S.S.R. and Nazi Germany known only as "The Red Country"

-Many involving being in a large barren landscape, usually with a cloudy sky, seagull sounds, and some dreary piano tune.

-Sneaking around in some sort of toxin factory through absurdly spacious air ducts for some mission that I don't know

-Playing Sonic Adventure 7 (yes, really)

95girl

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2013, 04:57:57 PM »
My dreams always involve school,people I can't stand,or paranormal.the dream I had yesterday was about me having ESP powers

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 05:49:08 PM »
Here's one:
I was in a library, and in the corner they were selling pre-owned games. (I don't know why, but whatever.) There were so many gem pirates, some which I wished existed. (English Crazy Monopoly and stuff). So yeah.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2013, 12:18:35 PM »
This one pertains this forum:
I had the New Thread page open, and somehow copypasted the "Promotions, rules update" starting post just to post it on Pirate Talk. Then I was waking up (inside the dream btw!!) several times but the scene just kept repeating. :O

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 05:18:42 PM »
15.08.2013. -- There was a Physics presentation, and it was my turn. I said my part slowly and reading (which it wasn't supposed to be done) and got scolded by the Physics teacher afterwards. Then I posted nonsense on someone's DA profile and, since comments there can't be deleted, I closed my account. :\

Today -- I was lost in a labyrinth with bad people everywhere, it was night btw. Had to hide several times, even passed some dangerous place and nothing happened. Then I found one of my friends there, and he escaped through the W.C. My escape was complicated because I had my new cellphone in my pocket, but for some reason a door appeared and felt safe after that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 05:22:23 PM by KAGE-008 »

Smedis2

• View Profile
Weird / Bizarre Dreams
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »
I've been having dream-situations lately where I spill copious amounts of water on my laptop or something and it's fine.
Don't ask.