Author Topic: Shazam's Selling Thread  (Read 9551 times)

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Shazam's Selling Thread
« on: September 16, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
(Disregard)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:37:54 AM by Pepper-98 »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 07:35:56 PM »
(Disregard again)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 08:38:28 AM by Pepper-98 »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 03:49:58 PM »
Hey, erm, my apologies for reviving something I said I didn't need anymore.  I'm selling more stuff, and this time it's not absolute crap.  The games in question are:

Spoiler: click to toggle

Harry Potter 2: Pretty much the same as the dumped Sintax platformer, but with an English intro.  It's the same as Taizou's Harry Potter 2 and the Sorcerer's Stone: The black art wtrstle edition  Works on GBC and GBA systems; doesn't work on monochrome GB systems.  $15 $10 SOLD!
---------------
Binary Monsters 2 - Adventure of Hell:[/u] Platformer by Gowin/Hotkid that's a pseudo-sequel to Story of Lasama.  In other words, it's a 2D side-scroller that plays similar to Super Mario Land.  Works only on GBC and earlier systems due to boot-logo protection.  $15 $10
---------------
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: An RPG by Gowin/Hotkid.  Works on all GBC-compatible systems.  $15 $10
Journey to the West: Platformer by Gowin/Hotkid that's based off of the novel of the same name.  It's a fairly standard side-scroller.  Works on GBC and earlier systems due to boot-logo protection.  $15 $10
---------------
Digimon Pocket: A Vast Fame RPG that plays similar to Pokemon Ruby.  This game is the same as the version on my channel, meaning it has the aforementioned game's music.  There's very slight differences between this and the multicart version.  Works on all GBC-compatible systems.  $10 $15

Naval Battle Stories: An SRPG by Sintax that plays similar to Pokemon Carbuncle and Super Robot Wars X and has RPG Maker music.  Comes with box, manual, and game.  If the game gives you a blank boot logo, it's because there's no tabs inside the cart to hold the board in place (but the game does work fine otherwise.)  Runs on GBC and GBC systems; game runs glitchy on a monochrome system due to compatibility issues, I guess.  Comes with box, manual, and game.  $30 $20
---------------
Metal Slug X Sold!
---------------
Fighting Jian Shen Sold!

Prices are negotiable, but those are the general prices.  I can ship worldwide, and can offer free basic shipping; if you want priority mail or higher, you'd have to cover the cost (especially for worldwide.  Shipping fees skyrocket with ease when you ship international.  <_< )  Payment is done through Paypal.  Any questions or whatever, just comment or PM me.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:23:43 PM by Pepper-98 »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »
I'd totally buy some of those if I had any money. D:

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
If only I had a GBC  <_< . I ended up selling mine shortly after asking for Pokemon Jade due to being dead broke at the time. Not like Pokemon Jade was actually anything worth owning for the most part

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 05:07:21 PM »
Bumping this to post a question to the forum.  I'm planning on selling off my loose cart of Super Mario World 64, but I know that this game is really rare and undumped (last I checked).  Since I don't really care to keep the thing around anymore, I figured I'd either contribute it to the community or get some money off of it to fund my other unlicensed game hunting.  I'm sure I've already asked this before, but is there anyone who can dump MD stuff or wants to attempt it?  If there's nobody for the job, then I'll post it for sale here.  I'm also going to post more stuff for sale here within the week.

MLX

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 05:17:18 PM »
I think Azatoth can dump MD games but I am not sure.

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »
Azatoth has the game :P look at his page on bootleg bazaar.

Linkrulezall

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 02:01:19 PM »
I'm pretty sure there is a dump, but nobody could get it to work due to the copy protection made of pure evil. Why a pirated game would need copy protection is far beyond me.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »
RobGBA
Jun 28 2012, 12:18:42 PM
Azatoth has the game :P look at his page on bootleg bazaar.[/quote]Oh, I already PMed him about it but haven't heard back yet.  Whoopsie.  I'm so up to date on things.  :pandaaway:   Looks like from what I'm hearing that it's already been attempted and whatnot.  I'll give it a little more time, but if nothing else pops up then I'll put it up with the other stuff I plan on selling here.

Smedis2

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 08:22:30 PM »
Did you bump up the price for Rockman X4? O_o
Kind of an odd thing to do for such an awful game :P

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 10:12:32 PM »
Smedis2
Jun 28 2012, 08:22:30 PM
Did you bump up the price for Rockman X4? O_o
Kind of an odd thing to do for such an awful game :P[/quote]I sold that game a while ago.  All the stuff I put on Ebay is set as an auction, but I forgot what I set the starting bid on that thing.

I also heard back from Azathoth and he already tried dumping SMW64 previously.  Whelp, right now it looks like my copy's going up for sale.
New items for sale!  Forgive the iffy image quality; my camera decided to act up again (I need to replace that thing) so I had to use my laptop's crappy webcam.  Anyways, the items:

Journey to the West: Same as above; it's a platformer/beat-em-up hybrid based off of the Chinese novel.  The game comes with its box, manual, and inserts and is in near-mint condition.  Works on GBC and earlier systems due to boot protection.  $15 ON HOLD.
---------------
Final Robot DAIO-GA!: A basic side-scroller by Gowin.   The game comes with its box, manual, and inserts.  Box is in decent condition (has some wear) but everything else is near-mint.  Works on GBC and earlier systems due to boot protection.  $15  ON HOLD.
---------------
Super Robot Wars X: An interesting SRPG by Sintax that uses a similar game engine to Pokemon Carbuncle.  Comes with box and manual and is in good condition.  Works on GBC and later systems; it seems to work on a mono GB, but it has graphical glitches in monochrome mode so I wouldn't invest in that.  $15

Pokemon Ruby (Chinese Version):
The Chinese version of Pokemon Ruby, the Vast Fame RPG that borrows gameplay from Digimon Pocket.  This version of the game features Shi Kong Xing Shou music and other minor changes.  Cart only; works on all GB-compatable systems.  $10
SOLD!
---------------
Digimon Yellow Jade: A generic Sintax platformer full of Engrish.  You play as either Biyomon or Agumon, each with their own abilities.  Cart only; works on GBC and later systems.  $10 SOLD!
---------------
Garou Densetsu: Mark of the Wolves: A fighting game by...Sintax, I think?  It's based off of the official game of the same name and says "FIVER FIRM" on bootup.  Cart only; works on GBC and later systems; it just hangs on the bootup screen on a mono system.  $10 SOLD!
---------------
2003 Crash II Advance: A Sintax platformer that's in English.  Part of Sintax's "English Jreasures" lineup.  Cart only; works on GBC and later systems; it gives a "please play on a color system" message on a mono GB, a first for Sintax.  $10 SOLD!
---------------
Digimon Crystal Version II: Another Sintax SRPG that's a hack of the Sapphire version of Pokemon Carbuncle.  Cart only; works on GBC and later systems; runs glitchy on a mono GB.  $10

AV Mahjong: A mahjong game by Hacker International.  Comes with box and cartridge, both in near-mint condition.  $20
---------------
Super Mario World 64: The weird, much-wanted Megadrive pirate that features a mishmash soundtrack from Talespin, Battle Tank, and Jeopardy, of all things.  Item is cart only, and has been tested and works on a Megadrive II system and Sega Nomad.  $30 SOLD!

All of my previous items have been discounted, so be sure to check those.  On another note, outside inquiries (interested buyers from outside this forum) are welcome.  Just send an e-mail to mr_burglar@hotmail.com and list the games you're interested in.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:13:39 PM by Pepper-98 »

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2012, 09:05:08 AM »
New stuff!

Titanic 1912: The infamous Union Bond RPG.  Comes with box, manual and game.  This one is published by "YanCheng".  $15

Shin Samurai Spirits - Haoumaru Jigoku Hen: The SNT RPG.  Comes with box, manual and game.  Cart has a crack on the back because of the super-cheap plastic, but works fine and has no problems otherwise.  $15

Beast Fighter: A side-scrolling action game by Sachen.  This is the original Taiwanese release of the game.  Comes with box, manual and game.  Works on mono GB and GBC, but not GBA.  $15

Queen of Fighting 2000/Gals Fighters: Vast Fame's attempt at the all-female SNK fighting game.  This is the original release of the game by Vast Fame themselves.  Game is cart only, but it's in near-mint condition.  Works on all GBC-compatable systems.  $10

Azathoth

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2012, 01:31:26 PM »
Retarded question; but does Gals Fighters work on a GBA? I have the GBC version of Super Fighters '99 (or KoF 2000, or whatever you want to call it) and it seems to work fine.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 01:57:55 PM »
Azathoth
Jul 25 2012, 01:31:26 PM
Retarded question; but does Gals Fighters work on a GBA? I have the GBC version of Super Fighters '99 (or KoF 2000, or whatever you want to call it) and it seems to work fine.[/quote]Yep, it works on everything that plays GBC titles, including GBA.