Author Topic: Shazam's Selling Thread  (Read 9552 times)

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2012, 12:47:50 PM »
fcgamer
Dec 31 2012, 12:32:28 PM
I'll take the boxed one :)[/quote]On hold for you now. :)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »
Thanks, PM sent!

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2013, 08:53:21 PM »
More stuff for sale, you know the drill.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Digimon Saphire: A non-working cart.  New Game carts are kinda crappy, but you could possibly get it working again if you know what you're doing.  When it was working it worked on all GBC compatible systems.  $1 or freebie for the first interested person who orders two or more games. SOLD!

Thunderbolt II: Gamtec shooter for the Megadrive.  Minor label wear, but nothing big.  $10 SOLD!

13 Mahjong Girls: Another Gamtec(ish?) game featuring mahjong, anime girls, and possibly nudity.  Label has some tears and wear, but the game works fine.  $10 SOLD!

Water Margin Hitek SRPG: A more linear game similar to that Bokujou Monogatari GB2 ROM that isn't actually a Harvest Moon game.  Comes with box which has a hint of wear.  Game works on GBC and higher systems; doesn't run on a mono Game Boy.  $15

Digimon D-3: Same as the game dumped on Handheld Underground but with a different cover that omits the "D-3".  Game itself is exactly the same.  Comes with box and manual, and the cart's in an extended GBA-style case like certain copies of Digimon D-4, with the box having a bit of wear and tape on it and the manual being a bit bent.  Game plays on all GBC compatible systems.  $15 SOLD!

San Guo Zhi: Lie Chuan: Original copy of the Three Kingdoms-based Shawu Story RPG.  The only real difference with the game from the ROM is that this features a V.Fame logo on bootup.  Label is coming off a bit on the cart, but everything's otherwise in mint condition.  Game plays on all GBC-compatible systems.  $15 SOLD!

King of Fighters R-2: The KoF 2003 game but the original SKOB relelase.  Features a different title and small "SKOB" text at the title screen's bottom corner, but it's otherwise the same.  $15

Ghost Hunter: Boxed copy of the Super Pang clone for the Mega Drive.  Box and cart have a bit of wear.  $15

Link Dragon: The Gamtec Snake clone.  This version of the game has music in it, unlike the ROM dump.  $15 SOLD!

Squirrel King: Boxed copy of the Gamtec platformer.  $20

Super Boy IV: The Zemina platformer released for the Master System.  It's a Mega Drive cart that runs the game in Master System mode; it runs on my Megadrive II console with no problem.  Label has some wear and is coming off at the top.  $30

Smart Mouse: Chuanpu puzzler based off of Pengo.  Cooby is the bigest supper rat.  $15
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 11:32:06 AM by Pepper-98 »

fcgamer

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 12:07:35 PM »
I'll take these please:

Hey, I would like to take the following:

Link Dragon: The Gamtec Snake clone. This version of the game has music in it, unlike the ROM dump. $15
Thunderbolt II: Gamtec shooter for the Megadrive. Minor label wear, but nothing big. $10

I might want this one:

San Guo Zhi: Lie Chuan: Original copy of the Three Kingdoms-based Shawu Story RPG. The only real difference with the game from the ROM is that this features a V.Fame logo on bootup. Label is coming off a bit on the cart, but everything's otherwise in mint condition. Game plays on all GBC-compatible systems. $15

If you could hold it, that would be great.  I thought I had a copy, but am now not seeing it, so I need to double check.

thankyouforfu

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2013, 10:33:51 AM »
Hey, do u still have the 16 in 1 and the 108 in 1? Do you have any other "-in-1" available? Let me know, thanks!

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2013, 05:01:11 PM »
I have the 16-in-1 still, but I also a 32-in-1 that I forgot existed in my collection.  PM me if you're interested.

Smedis2

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 04:36:24 PM »
I'm interested in Super Boy IV. If I can get the chance, can I get it?

Pepper-98

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 05:02:12 PM »
The game's not on hold for anybody, so go for it.  I can put it on hold for you if you want.

Chowdit1

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2013, 03:31:35 AM »
Is Queen of Fighting 2000 still there? I REALLY WANT TO GET IT. (I'm SO stressed right now.) I really hope you didn't already sell it. The thing is though, I don't know what to do to get it. What do I do?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:40:13 AM by Chowdit1 »

fcgamer

• View Profile
Shazam's Selling Thread
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »
Chowdit1
Dec 22 2013, 03:31:35 AM
Is Queen of Fighting 2000 still there? I REALLY WANT TO GET IT. (I'm SO stressed right now.) I really hope you didn't already sell it. The thing is though, I don't know what to do to get it. What do I do?[/quote]I think I can get you a new CIB copy of that game, but it would most likely cost more than his for sale.