Author Topic: Pokemon emerald (Shengui Diguo Zhi Emo Cheng hack) (save files)  (Read 1316 times)

Shenznanjing5x3lefami

• I like prayers of heavenly chinese dragon spirits.
    • View Profile
    • Mountain of fire church
Pokemon emerald (Shengui Diguo Zhi Emo Cheng hack) (save files)
« on: January 03, 2023, 11:54:34 AM »
here is save files for pokemon emerald (Shengui Diguo Zhi Emo Cheng hack).
Datakomainulionexcel3

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon emerald (Shengui Diguo Zhi Emo Cheng hack) (save files)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 12:25:00 PM »
So what's the context for these save files?

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 06:49:16 AM »
maybe all levels unlocked or some 100% something?
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.

Baalf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2024, 11:39:21 PM »
I don't know if it matters, but I've honestly been trying to fibd that game for a while. Seeing someone post saves for it tells me the rom is out there, but I can’t find it.

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 01:50:06 AM »
I don't know if it matters, but I've honestly been trying to fibd that game for a while. Seeing someone post saves for it tells me the rom is out there, but I can’t find it.

I dumped my copy and posted it in this thread. You might not have noticed because I used the Chinese name for it, 口袋妖怪绿宝石

Baalf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 09:42:33 PM »

I dumped my copy and posted it in this thread. You might not have noticed because I used the Chinese name for it, 口袋妖怪绿宝石

Thanks. Ive been looking for that for a few days. I know it's just a rehash of the same CastleVania game Sintax uses for everything, level layout and all, but if I'm gonna play Sintax CastleVania any way, I wanna play it as fatass Gold/Crystal Raichu. X3

Also, I found a Mega Man-like game in that pack, and of all the games they could have possibly stolen music from, why on god's green Earth did they rip from Thinking Rabbit's Mega Man 2? I mean, usually they pull from games with good soundtracks like CastleVania 2: Belmont's Revenge, Pokemon Pinball, maybe RPG Maker GB (like in Digimon Fight) or King Of Fighters 95 (like in Final Fantasy: Fantasy Wars X). But Mega Man 2 for the game boy? A soundtrack that's hated by most people? Seriously? Not Mega Man 1,3, 4 or 5, but the high-pitched, grating soundtrack from 2?

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 10:35:14 PM »
Yeah, I have no idea why they decided to use go with that soundtrack. That game is actually a reskin of the (currently undumped) Zook Hero 3 by Sintax (apparently they had some behind the scenes ties to Vast Fame). They must've been out of their minds when making that one since it is kinda nuts. Megaman 1 spikes, really strong knockback, a glitch that eats your jump if you press the d-pad and jump at the same time, super bulky enemies, no continues, etc.

Their favorite music to borrow is from some Lemmings game. It's alright, but they often try and come up with something better for their fancier titles