Author Topic: Twin Eagles Group rom hacks  (Read 19669 times)

Azathoth

• View Profile
Twin Eagles Group rom hacks
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 12:50:54 AM »
The original link for the ROM set has went dead, could someone please mirror the zip on another site?

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 02:16:15 AM »
Here you go.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/BCRdaQ9

Even though it's just a hack of Beethoven, it'd be nice if someone could figure out how to get 101 Dalmations working.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:17:11 AM by Barver »

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 02:32:15 PM »
So i guess the only way to find out about these games is to get them on cartridge and i do not think there was ever a copy sold on ebay. someone has to have a copy may not be TEG but it was sold to someone at least in Peru. there is probably little amount of copies of Sonic 2, or 101 dalmations

Also can i make a page on the bootleg games wiki
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:01:46 PM by ThunderBlastMan »

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »
I'd prefer you didn't. Not only do you ALWAYS manage to make worthless posts that state the obvious(and usually things I already said myself at that  :yay: ), but every attempt by you so far to make wiki pages results in horrible grammar and spelling :x

And that's me being nice about it.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 01:09:07 AM by Barver »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 03:35:44 AM »
Barver
Jun 17 2011, 01:08:19 AM
I'd prefer you didn't. Not only do you ALWAYS manage to make worthless posts that state the obvious(and usually things I already said myself at that  :yay: ), but every attempt by you so far to make wiki pages results in horrible grammar and spelling :x

And that's me being nice about it.[/quote]Seconded. :P

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »
Pirate hacks do not deserve their own page unless they're a big enough hack to deserve it (EX: AV Bishoujo Girl Fighting).

...although should we have a page for Twin Eagles Group?

EDIT: Actually, about the hack thing, maybe I should make a topic about it. I'll be honest, I'm not too sure about what to do for the hacks myself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 02:04:07 PM by KingPepe »

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 08:41:38 PM »
I dunno, the Speedy hack has its own page, and it's made by the same people plus is mostly just a sprite hack as well. Twin Eagles Group does deserve its own page though. Maybe I'll write it up now.

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 08:49:02 PM »
well they have a whole website dedicated to them, and we only have 1 of there games on the wiki so i think i would no be a good idea to start a page.

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 09:31:09 PM »
Made a page for them now. I'd list more of their hacks if I could figure out what they are =p Still waiting for Mr. Byte to come online again since I still had questions about some of those.

Anyone know what Sextris is a hack of? :P

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 09:39:58 PM »
Barver
Jun 17 2011, 09:31:09 PM
Anyone know what Sextris is a hack of? :P[/quote] Looks kinda corny. here's there descrption of it "AAHH... AHHH...LET'S MOVE PAD UP'N DOWN" :shock:

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »
Random points...

Holy shit, _these_ are the guys behind the SFII:CE hack? I'd have never suspected that in a million years. I've been trying to find out something, anything about that hack for forever and came up with nothing. Fucking hats off to them.

Holy shit x2, a port of Cyberlip to the Mega Drive!?! Was this ever completed beyond what is included in that zip file?

Street Fighter II vs X-Men, a hack based on the SFII':Turbo engine? I'd gladly pay just to play the unfinished version!

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
I still got lots to ask, but sadly he's yet to sign on ever again since he gave me those Sonic sprites :/ And email is worthless since he never responds to it. He should be on eventually though.

I had no idea that Cyberlip was a port, thought they were editing a released game and glitched it beyond recognition.

Anything else you're wondering let me know so i can ask when he's on next time :) I'm hoping to find out more about the ROMs that weren't included in the zip. Probably lost like Sonic 2 was if they're not in there though :/

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »
Cyberlip is a Neo-Geo game that never got ported to any other console. It's strange, since it looks like a very, very early build yet the ROM itself is huge.

I'd love to get a copy of whatever version exists of their Street Fighter II VS X-Men hack. Any idea what original game Man in the Iron Mask was based on?

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »
I'll have to ask if I ever get the chance again. I guessed Men in Black might be Shadow Runner and it turned out to be Blues Brothers, so Im not perfect at guessing hehe.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2011, 07:51:16 AM »
Surprised nobody's mentioned the Time Pilot port yet. (Either that or I need to go to Specsavers) Looks just like the arcade game (from what I remember), except the screen is turned at a 90 degree angle for some odd reason and there's no enemies, so it's obviously a beta or something.