Author Topic: Where to document the undocumented...?  (Read 4237 times)

forgotusername

• View Profile
Where to document the undocumented...?
« on: June 30, 2019, 07:21:19 PM »
This will probably turn out as a rather annoying post, but I know there are many preservationists and such here so they might be able to answer this question. Over the years, I've found many strange forms of documentation on video games that aren't listed on any major websites. For example, I just randomly found this webpage:

https://www.slideshare.net/JeffBuccellato/jbuccellatotitlehistory

Many of the games here were unreleased, such as Felix the Cat for PlayStation and Namco Collection for Pocket PC 2002+ (the hell is a Pocket PC?). There are no pictures or videos of these games, let alone other text mentions of them, and we can only imagine what they were. And this is literally on some developer's resume, so I'm not even sure if its something I should be sharing around.

My question is, what can I do to get the word out about these things, without creating an obnoxious post like this on an unrelated forum? I know there's the Undumped Wiki, but they disabled the ability to create an account for some reason. I'm not exactly good at talking to people (especially in this scene with my track record), and most just ignore me. The best I can do is make light of one thing that leads to another; for example, I posted the Korean PC version of Pac-Man World on a wiki page, which led to some spiked interest in Korean PC games. I can't figure out any better way...

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Where to document the undocumented...?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 11:16:32 PM »
Lost Media Wiki
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 12:48:21 AM by 瓜瓜龍 »