Author Topic: Supervision: handheld of the less fortunate  (Read 1595 times)

MLX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Supervision: handheld of the less fortunate
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2019, 10:39:35 AM »
I see it's not mentionned anywhere on the site but the SuperVision was released by Tiger Electronics in Taiwan as well. (Taike, not the Tiger we know in America, they seem to have copied Tiger's old logo).

Photo credit: Blip - Retro gaming blogger in Taiwan.

Mr. Sound-About

• Never let dreams die!
    • View Profile
    • Super Fighter Team
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 06:01:26 AM »
All righty then! The page for the single-game cartridge version of Cross High actually has some content on it now, but don't get excited 'cuz it's just some screenshots and a note about the (non-)ending.

While preparing this stuff, I've been listening to the soundtrack of the far superior Motocross Maniacs for the Game Boy: the game Cross High poorly ripped off. Irony? Or just common sense? Maybe a little bit of both.

www.diskman.com/presents/supervision
- Brandon Cobb
President, Super Fighter Team
www.superfighter.com

Check out Diskman Presents : full of geektastic classic gaming goodness!

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2019, 07:42:34 PM »
Hello, I'd like to say thanks for setting up this website as it's good to have a site that documents all of the games, hardware specs and such. I was always curious why several of the games have a copyright date of 1991 when the system wasn't released until 1992 though. I'm also suspicious that Bon Treasure and GTC were just pseudonyms for Watara to try and make it look like there were more companies developing games for it,  though I haven't seen any confirmation of that. ???
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 07:44:05 PM by Awesome Panda »