Author Topic: Finds  (Read 127606 times)

HummerTeam1001

• View Profile
    • http://famicloneblog.wordpress.com
Finds
« Reply #435 on: May 09, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
I got a copy of Family Kid (the Somari hack). Hasn't come in the mail yet though. Hopefully it works.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #436 on: May 11, 2016, 12:56:48 AM »
Nice!  I remember getting that game about 14 years ago, even sending an international money order to Thailand to pay!  I was so scared the game would never arrive and that I got scammed, but about 6 months later a package finally arrived.

HummerTeam1001

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #437 on: May 11, 2016, 11:04:55 AM »
Neat! :)

HummerTeam1001

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #438 on: May 21, 2016, 09:53:53 PM »
Also, several months ago I got a JungleTac VsMaxx MaxxPlay plug & play (the one shaped like an n64 controller) for just $7 because the eBay seller thought it was an Atari 2600 controller lol  :rolleyes: .

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #439 on: June 18, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »

This is a console that I recently got a hold of, It's an interesting system with many great titles like Cute Bear and Assart and much, much more of Nature Color Game's '04 hits.

HummerTeam1001

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #440 on: June 19, 2016, 07:38:45 PM »
Cool!

fcgamer

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #441 on: August 07, 2016, 06:54:30 PM »
Some recent finds over the past few months.  Let's go from boring to more interesting :)

Spoiler: click to toggle

Some generic Famiclones and a few cartridges.

And some boxed clones.  I really like the Ke Chyi machine, old machine and I love the box.

And then a boxed Micro Genius machine.  Again, love the box.  I've wanted a boxed Micro Genius machine for a looooooong time.  Thanks to my buddy for hooking me up with this one, and to my gf for helping me to get the aforementioned Ke Chyi machine.  :)

And then, I found some other neat stuff yesterday (Sunday):

These came after a long and hard battle though, almost literally.

Man, I've been away from any real game hunting for way too long.  Looks like it's time to get back to it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 06:58:36 PM by fcgamer »

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #442 on: August 07, 2016, 09:02:02 PM »
fcgamer
Aug 7 2016, 06:54:30 PM
Some recent finds over the past few months.  Let's go from boring to more interesting :)

Some generic Famiclones and a few cartridges.

And some boxed clones.  I really like the Ke Chyi machine, old machine and I love the box.

And then a boxed Micro Genius machine.  Again, love the box.  I've wanted a boxed Micro Genius machine for a looooooong time.  Thanks to my buddy for hooking me up with this one, and to my gf for helping me to get the aforementioned Ke Chyi machine.  :)

And then, I found some other neat stuff yesterday (Sunday):

These came after a long and hard battle though, almost literally.

Man, I've been away from any real game hunting for way too long.  Looks like it's time to get back to it.[/quote]Where did you find those GBC games? I would love to get my hands on a few of those...

fcgamer

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #443 on: August 08, 2016, 12:23:57 AM »
PocketBox3
Aug 7 2016, 09:02:02 PM
Quote:

Where did you find those GBC games? I would love to get my hands on a few of those...[/quote][/quote]I got those about 20 minutes from my gf's house.  Most of these are duplicates though (aside from Zook 3), so I'll eventually put those up for sale.  Which ones were you interested in?

Picrodus

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #444 on: August 15, 2016, 06:41:42 PM »
Just received this today from Spain. Not a pocketnes as I thought it would be. But Pokémon Jade for the Gameboy color in a Gameboy advance cart shell. The shape of the cart did tip my off to the fact that it was going to be something different when I learned that the cart was shaped to boot in gbc mode. Holds a save to my surprise.

Also got Pokémon Diamante GBA from Portugal. Has Tiny Toons adventure with an ugly Pikachu sprite running in pocketnes.

Attachments:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 06:47:50 PM by Picrodus »

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #445 on: August 15, 2016, 07:57:05 PM »
Picrodus
Aug 15 2016, 06:41:42 PM
Just received this today from Spain. Not a pocketnes as I thought it would be. But Pokémon Jade for the Gameboy color in a Gameboy advance cart shell. The shape of the cart did tip my off to the fact that it was going to be something different when I learned that the cart was shaped to boot in gbc mode. Holds a save to my surprise.

Also got Pokémon Diamante GBA from Portugal. Has Tiny Toons adventure with an ugly Pikachu sprite running in pocketnes.[/quote]Neat! I never would have guessed that they would put a telefang 1 rom in a gba cart... I honestly would have thought it was pocketnes as well. Its a shame that its not telefang 2, though, because those are hard to find.

At least it saves, most telefang bootlegs don't.

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Finds
« Reply #446 on: August 31, 2016, 04:33:39 PM »
I found a copy of Monsters Go! Go! Go!! recently. Strangely instead of the normal GAME in the indent it says GAME amy. The pokemon on the sticker also have different colors.

Attachments:

SkyLeague

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2016, 05:55:45 PM »
I've noticed that a copy of Rockman DX6 (A direct ripoff of Zook Hero Z, courtesy of Li Cheng) has been on ebay for a while. While it may not be the real thing, it plays exactly the same, and comes in a cool looking cart and is boxed. Someone here may want to pick it up (I already have a copy of this btw)
It's $31

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rockman-DX6-Zook-Hero-Z-Mega-Man-Game-Boy-Color-Chinese-Original-Game-/222217945901?hash=item33bd38c32d:g:BgUAAOSwZVlXrryv

UPDATE: There are three available
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 09:57:40 PM by bogus__xtremus »

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Finds
« Reply #448 on: February 09, 2017, 03:51:38 PM »
I just got a lot from Hong Kong. One of the multicarts had both good life games in English, other than that there was nothing worth noting.

Attachments:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 05:18:20 PM by ElkFish »

HummerTeam1001

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #449 on: February 09, 2017, 10:56:15 PM »
Cool!