Author Topic: Finds  (Read 128369 times)

MLX

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #420 on: September 15, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »

Boxed GDS by Hummer/Ge De

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Finds
« Reply #421 on: November 08, 2013, 10:08:57 AM »
i got a VT03 based plug & play console yesterday called the "V-SNEx" & it has 362 Nice Code games with only about 20 repeats (although a bunch of them are on in both VT03 & regular NES versions). which is you know. a lot of games.

its got their better later games like Curly Monkey 2 on it, plus a few Dragon Co platformers/hacks thereof, weird sports games & other unusual stuff (as well as all the crappy older games you're probably expecting from the dumped dreamgear roms).

you can get one here if you want one, for a mere $12 shipped:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/BS360-16Bits-Classic-plug-play-game-Console/1358093363.html
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:09:22 AM by taizou »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
Finds
« Reply #422 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:45 PM »
I really should have done this about a few weeks ago, but I completely forgot. Anyway, I got a 4 in 1 which contains those weird lightgun games Fantasy of Gun, Space Fight of Gun and Abyss of Gloom. It also contains some weird platformer called City Adventure.

Posted Image

I did a video showcasing the games here. ;)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #423 on: December 08, 2013, 07:51:43 AM »
Awesome Panda
Dec 7 2013, 07:45:45 PM
I really should have done this about a few weeks ago, but I completely forgot. Anyway, I got a 4 in 1 which contains those weird lightgun games Fantasy of Gun, Space Fight of Gun and Abyss of Gloom. It also contains some weird platformer called City Adventure.

Posted Image

I did a video showcasing the games here. ;)[/quote]That's really cool.  If you ever decide to sell it, you have a buyer in me.

P.S.  One of those games I could have sworn I have seen before, on a Famiclone I used to have, as a built in title.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finds
« Reply #424 on: December 08, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »
fcgamer
Dec 8 2013, 07:51:43 AM
Awesome Panda

Posted Image

I did a video showcasing the games here. ;)[/quote]That's really cool.  If you ever decide to sell it, you have a buyer in me.

P.S.  One of those games I could have sworn I have seen before, on a Famiclone I used to have, as a built in title.[/quote]I know the lightgun games appeared on a 101 in 1 multicart, albeit without the 1995 copyright dates.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #425 on: December 08, 2013, 09:59:06 AM »
Awesome Panda
Dec 8 2013, 09:02:30 AM
fcgamer
Dec 8 2013, 07:51:43 AM
Awesome Panda

Posted Image

P.S.  One of those games I could have sworn I have seen before, on a Famiclone I used to have, as a built in title.[/quote]I know the lightgun games appeared on a 101 in 1 multicart, albeit without the 1995 copyright dates.[/quote]Do you have pics of the cart bro?

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finds
« Reply #426 on: December 08, 2013, 10:31:37 AM »
fcgamer
Dec 8 2013, 09:59:06 AM
Awesome Panda
Dec 8 2013, 09:02:30 AM
I know the lightgun games appeared on a 101 in 1 multicart, albeit without the 1995 copyright dates.[/quote]Do you have pics of the cart bro?[/quote]I don't have the cart, I'm afraid. I just know that because there's a couple of videos of it on Youtube. Here's one. ;)

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Finds
« Reply #427 on: March 07, 2014, 09:08:16 PM »
I've been getting back into bootlegs recently, and won this lot on eBay. :) For about £25, I think?
Games

(just gonna list the bootleg stuff, I guess.. Sorry I didn't bother taking my own picture too.)

Xploder Lite - Awesome little cheat device, used to have one but my bootlegs broke it. :P They usually go for what, at least £5, so it was a good deal!

Pokemon Collection 28-in-1 (USA Version) - Makon multicart. Has Mewtwo Strikes Back and a new one, Pokemon Gold Version 2 ("POKEMON GOLDEN 2")

32-in-1 - Nothing special. Has Sonic 5, about 4 other games and then the rest are repeats.

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finds
« Reply #428 on: April 02, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »
It's been a while since I got some bootleg stuff but this morning, I got a 34 in 1 for the Game Boy Color from a car boot sale:

Apologies for the terrible picture quality, I lost the charger for my camera so I had to use my Eyetoy.

It's pretty good for the most part. It has 33 different games, about a dozen of which I don't have on anything else. The big problem with it though is that several of the games are RPGs and there's no battery, or if there is one it doesn't work. I do have to give them some credit for not including games everyone already owns like Tetris or Super Mario Land or whatever though. Here's a list of the games in case you're wondering:

1. Pokemon Diamond - Telefang something or other hack (Yeah, I never played the actual games) :unsure:
2. Pokemon Jade - Hack of the other Telefang game
3. "Pokemon Origina" - Pokemon Crystal (English version)
4. Aladdin - Based on the Mega Drive game
5. Godzilla - Supposedly an actual Godzilla game but it's some weird puzzle thing I don't get
6. Looney Tunes - Quite good from what I've played, supposedly this never got a European release so it's worth owning for this alone in my opinion
7. "Spiderman X Men" - Spider-Man & X-Men: Arcade's Revenge or whatever it's called
8. Tarzan - Not actually based on the film
9. Tom & Jerry
10. Mickey Mouse - That mediocre Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle game with Mickey Mouse in it
11. Felix the Cat - Like the NES version
12. Indiana Jones - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which sucks in case you're wondering
13. Ms. Pac-Man - More like Mr. Pac-Man
14. Pinball - Gator's Revenge or whatever that pinball game is that HAL made
15. Boxxle - Actually the Japanese version
16. Boxxle 2 - Same again
17. Crystal Quest
18. Flipull
19. Loopz
20. NFL Football - Wouldn't that be the National Football League of Football?
21. Pop Up
22. Serpent
23. Shanghai
24. Spot
25. Tesserae
26. World Bowling
27. Daedalian Opus
28. Cool Ball - Pop Up with a different title
29. Asteroids
30. Bomb Jack
31. Brainbender
32. Centipede
33. Dropzone
34. Missile Command

FoxMan

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #429 on: October 29, 2014, 04:27:35 AM »
So I've been derping about on Ebay recently, and I've been finding some great things! I always check the GBA section to see if I can find any bootleg Pokemon games, because they always seem to pop up at one point or another, and I came across something great, and snagged it as soon as I could.

pardon the flash
While it's nothing special by any standards, I happened to come across a nice bootleg Emerald cart, on a solid grey cartridge as opposed to the traditional translucent green. The label is also hilariously worn out for some reason. Everything seems to work fine, although whenever I boot it up, I get a nice message saying "It is ok". No punctuation or anything, just "It is ok". It got even better after I checked to see if it could hold a save file, telling me- again, with no punctuation- "the save file is ok".

What could possibly be okay besides the save? It is a mystery. /:) I'm also getting a "Frigo Returns" cart on the way soon, so that'll be nice to check out. Who the hell is Frigo? Where is he returning from? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 04:32:02 AM by FoxMan »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finds
« Reply #430 on: October 29, 2014, 05:08:03 AM »
As long as it's not just Pocket Monster running on PocketNES, it's better than the GBA pirate I've got. :P

Edit: Bugger, I just realised that I got that back in August (sometime around then) from a pawn shop. I don't remember where I put the cart but I think it says Pokemon Gold Version on it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 05:09:16 AM by Awesome Panda »

FoxMan

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #431 on: October 31, 2014, 12:32:37 AM »
Awesome Panda
Oct 29 2014, 05:08:03 AM
As long as it's not just Pocket Monster running on PocketNES, it's better than the GBA pirate I've got. :P

Edit: Bugger, I just realised that I got that back in August (sometime around then) from a pawn shop. I don't remember where I put the cart but I think it says Pokemon Gold Version on it.[/quote]Speaking of which, I think I literally just found a cart like that. I'm going to post some screenshots that came from the seller's post. Gonna put these in spolier tags because wow these are large images.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Check it out! It's literally the Pocket Monster game on the Famicom. I'm super psyched to get this.

And here's the cart in question. It's pretty beat up, from the looks of it. It's also completely missing a sticker. Should be in the mail soon, so I'll report back when I get it!

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Finds
« Reply #432 on: October 31, 2014, 05:57:43 AM »
Mine has a sticker. If I can find where I put it I'll post a picture of it. ;) That bit of yellow on the top left of the cart suggests it might have been the same label.

Edit: Found it. ;)

Posted Image
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:47:26 PM by Awesome Panda »

FoxMan

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #433 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »
Welp, as it turns out, it really is the Pocket Monster pirate on a GBA cart, running through PocketNES, I assume. It runs slower and choppier than on a normal NES, but works, so that's a thing. Plus it's got the debug/glitch/whatever from the original where you can just hold Start and skip through the entire level. I liked doing that since the platforming got a bit devious after the first two levels. LATER, NERDS

Joining the Pocket Monster cart is Pokemon: Frigo Returns, from a seller in Australia! Who is Frigo? Where is he returning from? The world may never know. But what I do know is that this cartridge feels like it's made from extremely cheap plastic. It's shoddy as heck and I love it.

The game itself is more or less just Ruby, with everything in Hoenn changed to have a pleasant snow-white palette which is also reflected in the battle scenes. Unfortunately, it kinda falls flat since there's some very poor tiling once you get further out, and it clashes hilariously with the many sandy beaches that Hoenn is known for. And the entirety of Rustboro City, for that matter. As for the eponymous Frigo, it is literally just Articuno with a terrible sprite. You get it in the second town right after you start the game and go from there.
Also included in this haul is Keitai Denjuu Telefang: Power Version and while that's not a pirated game I don't care, because I'm so glad to have found it in the first place. I seriously love that game and more people need to know about it. without finding the Diamond bootleg first, of course.

NintariousFamicreep

• View Profile
Finds
« Reply #434 on: January 09, 2016, 09:15:38 PM »
I just got a 6-in-1 cartridge, along with that one console in the shape of a penguin.  :pandaaway: