Author Topic: Cooking and Dinner  (Read 3192 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« on: July 14, 2013, 08:14:43 AM »
Okay, so this is a multi answer thread.  Two questions, do you like to cook, and what are you having for dinner?

I like to cook, but I hate to clean up the dishes.  Tonight for dinner I am gonna have some steak, as well as some cooked mushrooms, peppers, and broccoli.  For lunch I had some fresh tasty corn on the cob and some fish.

Nanashi

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 02:17:12 PM »
I don't cook, but my mum does and she's a very good one :) She made up fish, mashed potatoes and beans. It was tasty :D

The only time I ever cook is when I put ready-meals in a microwave :P

fcgamer

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:17:35 AM »
Nanashi
Jul 15 2013, 02:17:12 PM
I don't cook, but my mum does and she's a very good one :) She made up fish, mashed potatoes and beans. It was tasty :D

The only time I ever cook is when I put ready-meals in a microwave :P[/quote]That sound superb man!  I was gonna cook some steak for dinner tonight, but I might have that extra piece of steak instead.  Couple it with corn and broccoli, and a glass of red wine.  Finish up with some piece of bread dipped in olive oil.  A true clash of the cultures.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 09:17:52 AM by fcgamer »

Nanashi

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 12:39:51 PM »
Didn't you have steak last time? :P And, that meal sounds nice :)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 01:23:42 PM »
Nanashi
Jul 17 2013, 12:39:51 PM
Didn't you have steak last time? :P And, that meal sounds nice :)[/quote]Yeah, well that is the problem of living alone; I bought a pack of steak and a pack of fish at the shop, the steak pack had three pieces of steak and same with the fish.  While I could eat more than one at a time, per meal, I am trying to be healthier and only made one.  So I still had a steak left.  ;)

I enjoy cooking, but especially for guests.  It is nice to have the company and serve some tasty food, and it gives an excuse to go all out.

Mitchykins

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 06:59:44 PM »
I'm not really that much of a cook, but lately I've been getting into the food network, and I have always sorta found my self using waffle mix in the morning when I'm hungry and no one is awake.

Living in a part Hungarian, part Irish and part Italian family, my parents have made nice meals.

SpaceNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 09:52:45 AM »
MitchZer0
Nov 28 2013, 06:59:44 PM
Living in a part Hungarian, part Irish and part Italian family, my parents have made nice meals.[/quote]Have you tried lángos? :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
Me, cooking? Nah, my parents and my older brother do that. BTW last night I had spaguetti with cheese sauce and diced embutidos. Really tasty! :D

Mitchykins

• View Profile
Cooking and Dinner
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »
SpaceNinja
Nov 29 2013, 09:52:45 AM
MitchZer0
Nov 28 2013, 06:59:44 PM
Living in a part Hungarian, part Irish and part Italian family, my parents have made nice meals.[/quote]Have you tried lángos? :P[/quote]P-probably not, but then again, my dad doesn't cook much...