Author Topic: rare chinese pokemon games  (Read 4327 times)

zombiekid

• View Profile
rare chinese pokemon games
« on: July 07, 2013, 12:16:06 PM »
宠物小精灵连连看单机版 Pokemon Lianliankan stand-alone version

google translation : " This lianliankan Games Pokemon in all kinds of cute elf for the material pictures, inherited lianliankan series of classic games are played, is a suitable for children to play.

[Game Description]

In the game, there are a lot of us are familiar with Pokemon, for a limited time after the elimination of all patterns can cross the border. Fast-paced game speed, clear picture cute, suitable for careful players. Rich levels and tips to join, and enhance the competitiveness of the game. Multi-style map, so players at all levels of the game can be challenging to find the target, the long-term to keep the game fresh.

[Game configuration]

Casual games that do not exist any configuration requirements

[Game Review]

The game features the name in the game has manifested itself, the image is used to eliminate players familiar with Pokemon theme, this set is better able to prefer younger players. And game sound beautiful, soothes mood, is a good choice to pass the time. Game more obvious shortcomings, the picture slightly rough, gameplay is relatively simple, but still regarded as a boutique puzzle fun game."

source

---------------------
口袋妖怪绿宝石萌版萝莉神马的最有爱了  Pokemon Emerald Version Meng LORI God's most loved horse

" What is Meng version? LORI too! The entire game all the monsters have become very love Lolita style, if you are a house, but also a pocket lover, then I believe it will definitely attract you to keep playing, because you never know where the next encounter Lolita look like styling.

Little change in the game's plot, but it is worth mentioning that the game by adding a portion of the egg, a friend might like to explore closer look. I did not tell you to rise to the full level within 2M is not a problem, a Master Ball send out it did not take long."
source : source

-------------

Attachments:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 12:31:37 PM by zombiekid »

Arshes91

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 06:17:27 AM »
the second one is moemon :)

FoxMan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 10:43:43 PM »
So someone translated Moemon's Emerald version into Chinese, eh? Interesting. :)

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:37:24 AM »
arent these all just fan games?

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
Yeah these can all be readily found on the internet as dumps. But hey, some of them are hacks... So if they want to talk about them, so be it I guess.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:35:58 PM by Picrodus »

Smedis2

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
I don't really get what you mean by that. These are just chinese-translated fangames it seems. Nothing really special.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 10:10:03 AM by Smedis2 »

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 02:10:27 PM »
What I mean by hacks is that the Moemon game was originally made from hacking one of the third Gen Pokemon games. Then later translated to Chinese.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 06:08:29 PM »
either way its a fangame and a hack so these have no reason to be here, im moving it to the game forum