Author Topic: Gunfight 3in1 chinese pirate  (Read 7492 times)

Papa Smurf

• View Profile
Gunfight 3in1 chinese pirate
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 09:33:31 PM »
etabeta78
Jun 22 2013, 02:43:16 AM
Quote:

I will release the game to the public as soon as the bug preventing one of the three games
from playing right is fixed and working properly on real hardware. [/quote]

would you mind expanding about this? if you have the cart, that should work already on the real hardware...
or do you mean working on a copier without the protection?

if you mean the latter, you should release the proper dump (or that + a fixed version), not only a patched version that works on copier after destroying the protection routines.
please consider releasing both dumps, in order to document what was in the real cart too :)[/quote]I don't mean for use on a flash cart,ect. I mean to work on real hardware with sega genesis pcb's and an eprom.
I can share the unmodified dump which does not work on real hardware or via emulation if the public wants that
version of the data also but it will be at the same time as the fulling working version is released.

etabeta78

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 01:43:16 AM »
well, my opinion is that sharing both dumps would be the best choice.

anyway, take all the time you need, of course :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:43:32 AM by etabeta78 »

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 01:07:51 AM »
Does this game support the Menacer?

I don't own a Menacer to test it, and I'm not sure if the Menacer is emulated in any emu's. It would be absolutely insane if it did, being that the Menacer is only compatible with a whopping *two* games (and one of them was bundled with it), and I don't know if it was even released outside of the North American or European market.

Papa Smurf

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 07:14:56 PM »
I don't know if it can use the menacer or not. I don't own one as I find it to be one of the worst lightguns ever made.
Oh and the 3rd game is now booting for those intrested in a progress report. It's working perfectly on normal and hard but there is a small hang on the easy difficulty after clearing the first level that makes it hang before the second level starts so that one little hicup is all thats left and then the untouched and patched versions will be ready to share with the world :)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:16:29 PM by Papa Smurf »

Papa Smurf

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »
binary now posted in the dumps forum:
http://s4.zetaboards.com/PGC_Forums?topic=9906990/1/?x=0
Oh and I am making some carts of this game so if your looking to get this on a cart
with a nice looking label shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up for $30 shipped to the
USA or Canada. Will do worldwide too but you gotta foot the difference in shipping.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:43:18 PM by Papa Smurf »

casperdj777

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 03:09:20 PM »
it didn't look like it worked with  Menacer

Papa Smurf

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 10:24:32 PM »
casperdj777
Jun 29 2013, 03:09:20 PM
it didn't look like it worked with  Menacer[/quote]All 3 games use the Konami Justifier gun. Besides the Menacer is a POS compaired to the Justifier anyhow.