Author Topic: Best agents for Tao Bao  (Read 2193 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Best agents for Tao Bao
« on: May 27, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »
Anyone here recommend some good agents for buying stuff off Tao Bao?  Thanks.

Picrodus

• View Profile
Best agents for Tao Bao
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:51:36 PM »
Well I have used ibuygle to get everything I have bought off of taobao. I'd also like to take this time to complain that sky league has some stuff up that they don't even have in stock. It pissed me off that I payed for everything then was told both the items I chose weren't in stock and had to get a refund. But that has nothing to do with ibuygle. One more thing, is there a way to know if items are in stock or not before you buy on taobao. But to answer your question, ibuygle is good. Oh, and we also have a topic about this. :) http://s4.zetaboards.com/PGC_Forums?topic=9696733/1/#new (someone please answer my question about knowing if items are in stock or not please)

Barver

• View Profile
Best agents for Tao Bao
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 03:01:10 AM »
There's no way to know if items are in stock, unfortunately. Sellers on Taobao are lazy, it's always hit and miss if what you want is still in stock. I still recall one time using Taobao and the stupid proxy site themselves doubled the laziness by not even bothering to mention to me something wasn't in stock. Imagine how I felt when I noticed items missing from my package when I got it. Even just recently I bought stuff from a proxy seller and they gave me a final estimate of everything they got with some items glaringly missing. I had to ask what happened just to get them to tell me the items were apparently broken or not in stock.

There's a universal theme of laziness with a lot of these people :x

MLX

• View Profile
Best agents for Tao Bao
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 03:47:34 AM »
YOYBUY
nvm, they do not take paypal anymore..?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:42:00 AM by MLX »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Best agents for Tao Bao
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 08:58:01 AM »
yeah Yoybuy don't take paypal anymore, but they do take credit cards via Alipay which seems to be reasonably trustworthy. They're the one I use at the moment anyway.