Author Topic: Terrible Flash Rip-offs!  (Read 2491 times)

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Terrible Flash Rip-offs!
« on: March 15, 2013, 12:54:57 PM »
Credits to recorderdude for finding this. There's some really bad flash rip-offs (with Engrish) on a site called 'www.pg29.com'.

Stuff like Three Kingdom Fighters (maybe based on some other pirate? I know Sintax did a Three Kingdom one.)
ThreeKingdomsSoldier's Story (which is a rip-off of a Capcom game.)
KOF Fighting v1.1 which claims to be by 'Awu'.
CF Weapon Barrett which uses Counter-Strike Source screenshots. :lol:

And, worse of all, NauseaHeroes Vs Zombies. xD Oh god, this is the worst PvZ rip-off I've seen.

What'd you think of them? :P

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Terrible Flash Rip-offs!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 03:34:47 PM »
Knockoff flash games are a dime a dozen, and ditto for bad ones.  I assume you've been on Newgrounds before. :P

recorderdude

• View Profile
Terrible Flash Rip-offs!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 01:42:52 PM »
The difference here is how goddamn insane some of these are. Check out nausea heroes' storyline:

"Plants had win againest zombies last time…After a celebration party, all plants went to a holiday! But In the dark, zombie duck and Dr.zombie had signed a secret agreement. A whole new round of zombie invasion will begin when plants left. Nausea Heroes is the only hope for human as plants are not at home!"

About on par with Game King, IMO.

The game itself is pretty wild too. You walk around and fire bodily waste at enemies, including a machine that pumps poo from your ass. You can also summon various maplestory(?) animals and REAL PEOPLE that act as attackers and barriers.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:44:26 PM by recorderdude »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Terrible Flash Rip-offs!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
Oh god, the 'Elf' in it. Hahah. xD What it says is HILARIOUS.