Author Topic: To the person with the following collection picture...  (Read 1804 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
To the person with the following collection picture...
« on: January 21, 2013, 02:02:44 PM »
Okay, I found the following collection picture saved on my computer, and I think it is someone's from here - I simply don't remember whose, though.  I uploaded the pic to my photo bucket, but can take it down if the owner prefers.

First off, I am curious as to the cartridge number on the Pokemon game I circled in red.  The reason I am curious is because I have a Game Boy Advance version of the same game, and would like to know if the numbers correspond or not.  Also, to the owner of this game, would you consider trading your GBC copy for my GBA copy?  

Secondly, is it possible that the kind owner of these great games would consider selling me (or trading) the titles circled in green?  I really would like to add those to my collection of Sintax games, and think that there might be some sort of offer I could make to get these sick carts into my collection.

For the record, I have about 40 different Sintax games in my collection, not even close to having a complete set yet, I guess!

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:42:47 PM »
Judging that the photo has Sonic DX3 (or whatever it's called), it might be Barver's collection.

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 11:27:27 PM »
Yeah, that's my pic. Some things have come and gone since taking it, I forget what exactly. All that stuff is back home so I can't get to any of it right now.

No idea on the number of that one game. As for selling them, if I ever get back home, maybe.

FYI that Pokemon box at the bottom right is empty. Stupid Taobao seller gave me a CH translation of Pokemon Sapphire instead of the Sintax game, so it's really just the box.