Author Topic: Super Mario World 64 (Unl) [f2] ROM  (Read 20474 times)

magicrip

• View Profile
Super Mario World 64 (Unl) [f2] ROM
« on: January 18, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 07:39:37 AM by magicrip »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 05:12:54 PM »
Andlab made a fix a couple days ago, but he only posted it on the IRC. :S So in reality, there's two fixes now.

ItsMali

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2013, 06:37:54 PM »
I played it and gave up on the underground pipe maze... Loud music and mean traps.

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 06:50:04 PM »
Here's a crude PAR level code if anyone wants to skip around. It's crude because once its activated the level you're in will screw up. Either die or go through a pipe after activating and the next screen will be your level, though you seem to spawn at inconvenient places often. Again, pretty crude.

ff0116:00xx

00 = first level
01= 2nd level
02 = Castle
03 = first level pipe
04 = pipe from somewhere, forget
05 = castle 2nd part
06 = first boss
07 - 4th level
08 = 4th level pipe
09 = flying bonus area
0a = level 5 ice cave
0b = level 6 cave  
0c = level 6 in front of goal
0d - last boss

No other slots have anything it seems :( Was hoping for hidden levels!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 06:51:48 PM by Barver »

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2013, 06:58:54 PM »
The code doesn't work for me, man! D:

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 07:42:59 PM »
Not sure what to say, works for me :x Just tried it in Kega Fusion. Maybe you're entering it wrong?

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 07:37:28 AM »
All the codes just blue-screen on me. :\ I added them in the 'Game Genie / PAR' section, and it still happens where ever I enable one. :( It does glitch up the level, but when I die in it, it just goes blank. :shock:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 07:38:54 AM by Robbi »

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
Oh, you're activating the code as soon as the game starts. Guess I should have been more clear. You have to turn the code on only when you're in a level already.

Again, it's a crude way of doing things =p

andlabs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »
http://andlabs.lostsig.com/smw64fixed.bin Here's mine; I took care to get rid of every mention of the additional hardware from this ROM. I wanted to wait for someone to beat the game to make sure it all worked before posting it but whatever :/ I'll post later detailing exactly what I did and why, but with Gigasoft's ROM spreading already I guess there are no problems with whatever leftover data accesses his has.

monkeytron123

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 01:28:13 AM »
andlabs
Jan 19 2013, 03:03:20 PM
http://andlabs.lostsig.com/smw64fixed.bin Here's mine; I took care to get rid of every mention of the additional hardware from this ROM. I wanted to wait for someone to beat the game to make sure it all worked before posting it but whatever :/ I'll post later detailing exactly what I did and why, but with Gigasoft's ROM spreading already I guess there are no problems with whatever leftover data accesses his has.[/quote] :yay: I hvae something to reccomend and some bugs that i found while i was playing the game. On the first level where mario is supposed to grab the red shell and throw it up is glitched. You have the ablitie to go straight through the shell and you cant pick it up. i would also like if i could be a game tester of yours. I just bought a new Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player. It has the six button layout and can play sega genesis games, so with technology like this we ca port Nintendo games to the genesis. I am wondering if this game is a hack or homebrew. If its a homebrew then thats great cause i have a few ideas to make your game better. 1. Change the mario jump sound to original jump sound 2. Add a level select 3. Add yoshi, and ll of the mario powerups. so yeh those are my reccomendations. And i would love to be a tester for this game to tell you bugs and other things if you want the help you can email me at efrenant@gmail.com . I always have free time so i can play the game for hours nonstop. So yeah mayb you can fix this and add some of my reccomendations. :) bye

Rocman X

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 10:37:46 PM »
monkeytron123
Nov 26 2014, 01:28:13 AM
andlabs
http://andlabs.lostsig.com/smw64fixed.bin Here's mine; I took care to get rid of every mention of the additional hardware from this ROM. I wanted to wait for someone to beat the game to make sure it all worked before posting it but whatever :/ I'll post later detailing exactly what I did and why, but with Gigasoft's ROM spreading already I guess there are no problems with whatever leftover data accesses his has.[/quote] :yay: I hvae something to reccomend and some bugs that i found while i was playing the game. On the first level where mario is supposed to grab the red shell and throw it up is glitched. You have the ablitie to go straight through the shell and you cant pick it up. i would also like if i could be a game tester of yours. I just bought a new Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player. It has the six button layout and can play sega genesis games, so with technology like this we ca port Nintendo games to the genesis. I am wondering if this game is a hack or homebrew. If its a homebrew then thats great cause i have a few ideas to make your game better. 1. Change the mario jump sound to original jump sound 2. Add a level select 3. Add yoshi, and ll of the mario powerups. so yeh those are my reccomendations. And i would love to be a tester for this game to tell you bugs and other things if you want the help you can email me at efrenant@gmail.com . I always have free time so i can play the game for hours nonstop. So yeah mayb you can fix this and add some of my reccomendations. :) bye[/quote]I have three more:
1. Add a water level.
2. Make Bowser the final boss, instead of that...thing. If that actually is supposed to be Bowser, then redraw him.
3. Replace all the music stolen from other games with real Super Mario World music.
monkeytron123
Nov 26 2014, 01:28:13 AM
andlabs
http://andlabs.lostsig.com/smw64fixed.bin Here's mine; I took care to get rid of every mention of the additional hardware from this ROM. I wanted to wait for someone to beat the game to make sure it all worked before posting it but whatever :/ I'll post later detailing exactly what I did and why, but with Gigasoft's ROM spreading already I guess there are no problems with whatever leftover data accesses his has.[/quote] :yay: I hvae something to reccomend and some bugs that i found while i was playing the game. On the first level where mario is supposed to grab the red shell and throw it up is glitched. You have the ablitie to go straight through the shell and you cant pick it up. i would also like if i could be a game tester of yours. I just bought a new Sega Genesis Ultimate Portable Game Player. It has the six button layout and can play sega genesis games, so with technology like this we ca port Nintendo games to the genesis. I am wondering if this game is a hack or homebrew. If its a homebrew then thats great cause i have a few ideas to make your game better. 1. Change the mario jump sound to original jump sound 2. Add a level select 3. Add yoshi, and ll of the mario powerups. so yeh those are my reccomendations. And i would love to be a tester for this game to tell you bugs and other things if you want the help you can email me at efrenant@gmail.com . I always have free time so i can play the game for hours nonstop. So yeah mayb you can fix this and add some of my reccomendations. :) bye[/quote]I have three more:
1. Add a water level.
2. Make Bowser the final boss, instead of that...thing. If that actually is supposed to be Bowser, then redraw him.
3. Replace all the music stolen from other games with real Super Mario World music.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:39:39 PM by Rocman X »