Author Topic: Unlicensed GB games and Sega for trade (or sale)  (Read 1985 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Unlicensed GB games and Sega for trade (or sale)
« on: December 01, 2012, 10:53:53 AM »
Hi everyone, I have some unlicensed gameboy games for sale or trade.  I would prefer to trade these for other games by Sintax, Vast Fame, Sachen, or Gowin, but that my last thread went unanswered, I am also willing to sell these out to people.  I will list 4 games today, but I think I *may* have a few others to list later on, just need to look.  Oh, also, I will probably be undergoing surgery on Wednesday, so if you don't hear from me for a few days, please don't panick.

Sintax Games:

Gowin Games:

Sachen Games:

You know you want a piece of this goodness.  ;)  Will do a straight up trade for other unlicensed games I need.  Going for a CIB set of games from all these companies, so...I want to trade your shit for my shit, basically :)

PM me if interested, let's try to work out a deal of sorts.
Made a mistake when posting these, forgot to list the sale price.  I will do $20 each on them, if no one wants to trade.  Most are new-old stock, though played slightly by me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 04:49:05 PM by fcgamer »

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:37:09 PM »
Okay here are the games I have for sale or for trade for other items:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 12:39:49 PM by fcgamer »

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:06:21 AM »
I also have a bunch of unlicensed Sega Mega Drive games for trade.  They can be viewed on this page (there are numerous sets of pictures in the thread, so be sure to check out the whole thing):

http://www.segaage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=43&threadid=84336

I know some of the members have some really neat stuff (from browsing the pictures some of you guys have posted throughout the forum).  If you see something you want for your collection, please send me a list of what you have for trade, or what you would be willing to trade.  

I know that maybe there are many things that people don't want to give up from their own personal collections, but perhaps there is something that would be equally as nice in your collection that I have, and thus make a trade more appealing.  With that said, I am willing to consider serious offers, even if the trade is in your favor.  I feel certain that there is something I have for trade that someone here would be interested in having.  :)  

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 06:33:08 PM »
Sent you a PM a few days ago about one of those Sintax games - let me know if you're interested! (Or if you're not)