Author Topic: WTB: Somari, Sonic 4 and other stuff  (Read 2159 times)

ClassicGamer

• View Profile
WTB: Somari, Sonic 4 and other stuff
« on: November 19, 2012, 08:11:57 AM »
I want to buy some pirated and unlicensed games. My collection of these is growing, but I want to get some of the better stuff.

Let me know if you have:

-Somari
-Sonic 4 (SNES)
-Any cheap Famicom stuff
-Famiclones
-Famicom to NES Converter
-Any unlicensed games such as stuff from Codemasters, Tengen, Color Dreams, Wisdom Tree, and Hwang Shinwei
-Any multicarts for NES, SNES, Game Boy, and Genesis
-Pirated or unlicensed Atari 2600 games (Do they exist?)

You have them and I want them... Let's make a deal!

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:17:25 PM »
ClassicGamer
Nov 19 2012, 08:11:57 AM
-Pirated or unlicensed Atari 2600 games (Do they exist?)[/quote]I'm no Atari expert but AFAIK there was no licensing infrastructure for any console at that point (it was basically Nintendo's invention) so there was no unlicensed or licensed on the 2600 - there were just games made by Atari and games made by everyone else. So (for example) Activision and Bit Corp both occupied the same space.

There were pirates for sure though, I've seen some pretty bizarre looking labels and weird modified titles out there. but Atari really isn't my thing so I don't have any examples to hand.

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 03:22:53 PM »
I have a Good Boy famiclone, a complete copy of Raid 2020 and Captain Comic (former with blue cart, latter with black cart) a generic Somari cart (labeled "Super Mario & Sonic 3") and some GB multicarts.  The multis are pretty generic, but I have one that has a bunch of Mario/Wario stuff on it that I was going to sell, but Ebay's been really anal about selling those.

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 05:24:33 PM »
Well the best thing I know about Atari 2600 unlicensed games is the halo 2600 game. It shows up on eBay from time to time. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Halo-2600-Atari-2600-2010-/261128065336?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3ccc721138

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 01:14:00 PM »
I have the following for sale / trade:

-Tons of pirate Famicom carts
-Tons of Famicom bootleg carts, containing original games (like Aladdin, Somari, etc)
-Tons of Famicom multicarts, containing anything from the original games to tons of games from later during the NES release
-Several Game Boy multicarts
-Several SNES multicarts
-2 bootleg Atari games
-5 or 6 Famicom clones
-unlincensed gameboy games
-etc

I have A LOT up for grabs.  If you are seriously interested in this stuff and would like to make a bulk purchase, please PM me your email address and I can dig out some of my stuff and send you some pictures.  I have a lot, and have been meaning to get rid of lots of it, as I have a surgery coming up soon and a few other interests (buying an electric guitar, getting back into homebrewing beer and needing to get supplies, etc) and could use some cash.

Best regards.