Author Topic: Nes Pokemon hacks in gba format  (Read 7110 times)

Picrodus

• View Profile
Nes Pokemon hacks in gba format
« on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:28 AM »
Pocket Monster Blue Diamond is a hacked nes game ported to the gba. It is a platformer where you play as a bluish short Pikachu through four worlds ( VELBT, WOODS, TABLELAND, and MOTTE). There are four stages per level including bosses. Fun fact: my cartridge has "Nintondo" embossed on the back instead of "Nintendo" :D                                                   Links from top to bottom:     Link 1: First picture of intro   Link 2: Second picture of intro    Link 3: Title Screen                 Link 4: Boss of VELBT (kind of reminds me of Lapras)    Link 5: Boss of WOODS (Looks a bit like Totodile to me but probably not a Pokemon)    Link 6: Boss of TABLELAND (Looks like it was hacked to be Beedrill)                                        Link 7: Boss of MOTTE (Definitly looks like Blastoise to me)     Link 8:end picture.    Oh and finally Link 9: The cartridge itself (I know it says Green Diamond but the game inside is Blue Diamond). And finally feel free to use any info or images in the bootleg games wiki or elsewhere.  :yay:

Attachments:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:05:34 AM by Picrodus »

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 04:43:30 AM »
Nothing special, really. Just Pocket Monsters running on PocketNES, with some custom pictures slapped on, thanks to PocketGBA supporting custom boot screens.

And it's not the only case when pirates decide to slap a NES game on a GBA cartridge.
Oh, and not to mention this game has already been covered on BootlegGames Wiki, in here.  :pandaaway:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:52:33 AM by Crash Nicker »

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 10:35:30 AM »
Thanks but I was just trying to shed light on what Pokemon Blue Diamond was on the Game boy advance because I couldn't seem to find any information on it. Now when people see Pokemon Blue Diamond they will be able to know what game is on the cartridge. Plus I noticed the wiki only has two images to my nine. I included pictures of the Bosses as well.  :P

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 05:10:12 PM »
Thanks for the info, glad to find out about this being a PocketNES hack.

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 06:45:17 PM »
Thanks it took me a while to track down this game.

brightentayle

• A Very Punchy
  • Cutting yourself is fun, as long as you're paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 03:44:28 AM »
rbrady700
Jul 23 2012, 10:35:30 AM
Thanks but I was just trying to shed light on what Pokemon Blue Diamond was on the Game boy advance because I couldn't seem to find any information on it. Now when people see Pokemon Blue Diamond they will be able to know what game is on the cartridge. Plus I noticed the wiki only has two images to my nine. I included pictures of the Bosses as well.  :P [/quote]Well, the wiki doesn't need hell-a-ton of pictures on one page, but whatever.

Gonna upload the cart pic there in a while.  :pandahappy:

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 06:19:33 AM »
it's always good to know what these things are, at least... and its kind of amusing that they bluified Pikachu to fit the title. Maybe we could have a list of these PocketNES-based GBA bootlegs on the wiki somewhere.

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:56:59 AM »
Interesting I have one more of these. It is called Pokemon Jade for the game boy advance. Its just the Nemo dream master hack for the nes. If anyone is interested in seeing cartridge picks or game play ones just say so. :)

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 01:05:26 PM »
For the staff: The image of Pokemon jade for the gba you have on this page is the Pokemon silver nes hack it's on this youtube video.

You know this image?

You just need to know it's a pocket nes hack. I know this because I have the game myself.  :D

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
Oh yeah, my gba Multi says nintondo. Did yours come from tailand by any chance?

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 02:13:53 PM »
Nope I actually got mine from an eBay.UK seller

Picrodus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 10:39:04 PM »
So I renamed the Pokemon Blue diamond thread because I figured we could just use at as a Pokemon NES hack discussion.  :)
So anyways I forgot about this a while ago, but during Christmas I got a multicart that was loaded with Pokemon NES hacks

I looked up some on the internet but not all of them yet. And the Pokemon Pichu dash game was one I couldn't really find anything on. Besides this stupid YouTube video which I'm guessing by the title has something to do with the game http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=2Z0k5S3UbNk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2Z0k5S3UbNk <_< So I guess what I'm asking is: is this game dumped? I added two images of it in file attachments below.

Attachments:

Robyn

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 06:03:24 AM »
Yeah, it's dumped. ;) It should be in GoodNES rompacks, but if you don't have one, Then I suppose you can get it off of DopeROMs.

Video on YT of the hack in action, BTW.

Arshes91

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »
looks funny how the hacker have change those sprites from adventure island 2.

RVVD4029

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 03:39:57 AM »
Can someone dump and give the rom for the pokemon blue diamond please.