Author Topic: FS: MD/Gen Metal Sonic Overdrive  (Read 1877 times)

Azathoth

• View Profile
FS: MD/Gen Metal Sonic Overdrive
« on: March 17, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »
So I've got Metal Sonic Overdrive, a great fan-made version of Sonic the Hedgehog by Darkon. It has new levels, music, and graphics. Even has several selectable characters including Kirby and friggin' Somari (Mario)!. $15 USD, several copies available.

These cartridges are brand new. All the components are brand new; cart shell, PCB, ROM chip, nothing is taken from sacced carts or anything. They're tested in a US/JP model 1, a 32X, a Nomad, and some clone systems. The only hiccup is the cart shell. It's a universal notched style shell but it'sa few mm thicker than a normal USA cartridge, about the size of a 32x cart. I don't have a model 2 to try, but in a USA model 1 it's an EXTREMELY tight death grip fit. However, if you use a Game Genie, Action Replay, Mega Key, or any other type of passthrough cartridge it's no problem at all. It also seems to fine in most clone systems since they have oversized cart slots. The game itself works in every system I've tried, it's just the cart shell that's a problem.

If you're interested just drop me a line.

-Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 11:38:48 AM by Azathoth »

Deleted User

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 06:33:28 PM »
Hi, would I have to pay much more to get this shipped to Australia?

FamicomFreak

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 03:40:13 AM »
How much shipped to the USA?

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »
$2 USD shipping in the USA, between $3-$5 outside USA depending on the destination.

Deleted User

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 08:05:29 AM »
Anyone wondering if to buy one of these or not I received mine in the mail about a week ago and it is such an awesome game!

Azathoth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 07:41:32 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, I really thought Darkon did a great job with some innovative ideas with this game and I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks it's awesome.

These carts were made directly with his blessing so hopefully he'll find encouragement to make new projects!