Author Topic: FS: Chinese 245 IN 1 Multi-Cartridge (Virtually no repeat + Game List)  (Read 2798 times)

trenton_net

• View Profile
Hi Everyone,

I have for sale some Chinese mass software cartridges. What's unique about these cartridges is that each one comes with 245 games that range from the classics to even modern titles - all with little to no repeats. I say little because I naturally can't check every game, but the ones I did check were all original. Containing literally all the classic titles, this card even contains special hacks and recent games as well! For example: "Secret Castle" is really "Milons Secret Castle", "Batman 1" is really "Sunsoft's Batman", "Giabbit" is really Hanshin Tigers Giabbit SMB. Simply put, this is one of the best multi-cartridges I've ever come across and you'll never need another one again.

Mass Software Cartridge (245 in 1) - $29.99

Complete game list:

GENERAL CAUTION: All items were purchased directly from the store(s) as new. However, we are talking China (Black market) new. That means each unit was assembled by hand and imperfections or defects on the case, cartridge, label, and product should be expected. In many cases, this just means a slightly crooked label but can range all the way up to a cracked case. It should also be noted that since these titles were developed for Famiclones, there is no guarantee they will work on real Famicom hardware.

Shipping will depend on your location. Payment can be made by PayPal.

Thanks Everyone!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:04:44 AM by trenton_net »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
FS: Chinese 245 IN 1 Multi-Cartridge (Virtually no repeat + Game List)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 12:28:35 PM »
I might buy one, but mainly for the purposes of getting it dumped. Thing is, I worry that if I do that then the value of these carts would decrease. :\

trenton_net

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:21:56 PM »
Cheetahmen
Oct 3 2011, 12:28:35 PM
I might buy one, but mainly for the purposes of getting it dumped. Thing is, I worry that if I do that then the value of these carts would decrease. :\[/quote]Heh, I understand what you mean. Lots of collectors are torn between dumping and collecting because inherently dumping a rare/uncommon game usually means diminishing the value of your collection. However, there is something to be said about owning an original. Especially one so handy for Famiclone use (Especially if your traveling or just want a quick pickup game).

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:14 PM »
Well I'd buy one straight away but I have a 150-in-1 which I think is made by the same people. The problem there is that it doesn't work on a real Famicom and the Famiclones I have aren't very good.

trenton_net

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »
Cheetahmen
Oct 3 2011, 01:28:14 PM
Well I'd buy one straight away but I have a 150-in-1 which I think is made by the same people. The problem there is that it doesn't work on a real Famicom and the Famiclones I have aren't very good.[/quote]Ah, that would explain it. I have a Neo Fami and works like a treat, though I understand how some systems are more crappy than others (Outside of the NOAC, which is generally the same on all consoles)

MWK

• ContraBanda.eu
    • View Profile
    • www.mwk1.prv.pl
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 06:48:49 PM »
Awesome Panda
Oct 3 2011, 01:28:14 PM
Well I'd buy one straight away but I have a 150-in-1 which I think is made by the same people. The problem there is that it doesn't work on a real Famicom and the Famiclones I have aren't very good.[/quote]Here is the solution >> http://s4.zetaboards.com/PGC_Forums/single/?p=8152818&t=9922436 :thumb:

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
I'm aware of that, but I don't have a soldering iron and I don't trust myself to use one properly. :P

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 07:35:34 PM »
Awesome Panda
Dec 11 2013, 07:16:01 PM
I'm aware of that, but I don't have a soldering iron and I don't trust myself to use one properly. :P[/quote]I had one at some point, but broke unfortunately a few years ago. :\
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:35:58 PM by KAGE-008 »