Author Topic: Let's list hacked games that have yet to be dumped  (Read 16230 times)

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Let's list hacked games that have yet to be dumped
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2011, 10:49:18 AM »
Another curious thing I noticed: the Macross hack is actually a hack of "Aether Kavass", since the enemies seem to be helicopters instead of those weird spaceships of the original. Another case of a hack of a hack.

PS: Aether Kavass? Seriously? Was it so hard to call the game as "Space Police"? :P

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
Ninja-Kun
Jul 15 2011, 10:49:18 AM
PS: Aether Kavass? Seriously? Was it so hard to call the game as "Space Police"? :P[/quote]I think it was an excuse to put "ass" in the title, because that's exactly what the remixed soundtrack is. :rolleyes:

Edit: Apologies for going off-topic (although I did that earlier anyway) but I just noticed something vaguely amusing in Caesar Captain. The percussion track on the title theme was edited somewhat, and now sounds like a 5 year old trying to remake the drum beat to a Pendulum song with a keyboard or something. :P

Edit 2: Oh, I just remembered that I have a 190-in-1 which has a hack of Galaga that replaces the main character's sprite, speeds up the player's shots has no name. (It has numerous names on the menu, the first of which is Hawk. Also worth pointing out that the last 2 points apply to the regular version on that cart)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:51:14 AM by Awesome Panda »

iniche

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2011, 06:36:20 PM »
New Contra - Super Contra 7
Behind Enemy Lines - Super Contra (Japan)
Forest Contra - (possibly a hack) The Punisher
Contra 7 - Heavy Barrel
Contra 8 - Isolated Warrior

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »
a few more undumped ones that i know of (plus the consoles i've seen them on):
Super Shrek Bros = Super Mario Bros  (D-cat)
Violent = Seicross (D-cat)
Star = Star Gate (D-cat, Millennium Super Arcade)
Bolt Action = Star Force (Power Joy Supermax 60 in 1, Excalibur 101 in 1)
Falling Bricks = Tengen Tetris (original Power Joy)
Shunting = Fire Dragon (Power Joy Supermax 60 in 1)

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2011, 06:48:40 PM »
Forgot if I mentioned this one already, but Crash on my PVP Station Light which is a hack of The Jungle Book.

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 06:54:10 PM »
Cheetahmen
Jul 15 2011, 11:00:02 AM
Ninja-Kun
Jul 15 2011, 10:49:18 AM
PS: Aether Kavass? Seriously? Was it so hard to call the game as "Space Police"? :P[/quote]I think it was an excuse to put "ass" in the title, because that's exactly what the remixed soundtrack is. :rolleyes:

Edit: Apologies for going off-topic (although I did that earlier anyway) but I just noticed something vaguely amusing in Caesar Captain. The percussion track on the title theme was edited somewhat, and now sounds like a 5 year old trying to remake the drum beat to a Pendulum song with a keyboard or something. :P
[/quote]Oh yeah, I wanted to comment that a few weeks ago but I didn't want to bump the topic just to comment that :P It sounds terrible now, and it's a shame because the title screen music is the best thing of the whole game.

Anyways, it seems there are LOTS of hacks we'll probably never see/will take years to see. I don't lose the hope of playing a VT03 version of City Connection someday, though.

forgotusername

• View Profile
Re: Let's list hacked games that have yet to be dumped
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 11:53:10 AM »

as it turns out, That Catch Copy Game has Been Dumped. Forgotusername has the Dreamgear300.bin rom (Dump of the Retro arcade machine X), but he should upload it to the internet, so others can do things with that Rom.

why do you keep bumping threads from literally 9 years ago? i barely use these forums anyway, but your begging is seriously getting annoying...

that rom literally does nothing. emulation hasn’t even started yet. and i’d rather not post a download for something still on the market anyway; you should be able to find it on your own.

forgotusername

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2020, 11:13:51 PM »
yeah the lexibook cyber arcade rom is also not working at all, but is normally downloadable anyway!

This is not begging anymore, since you dumped the rom. all you need to doo is to seperate the VT03 Games from that rom and put them up to the PNP Project.

1. it most certainly *is* begging.
2. i'm not the one who dumped it.
3. its not even emulated, and won't be any time soon.
4. there's literally no way i could easily find an individual game's code without it being emulated.
5. obviously i would've separated games if it was possible for me to.
6. i'm 99% sure whatever you want from it isn't a vt02/03 game. (unless you want the gaming masterpiece Calculator, which seems like it MIGHT be possible to rip)
7. you should be grateful i'm even still contributing to project pnp at all.

the rom name is "dgun2593.zip". i'm still not posting it. find it yourself...

forgotusername

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2020, 11:55:55 AM »
how can i be grateful, if my wishes won't get perceived?
here are my wish games stored in a bin file, so try your best at seperating and then i will be satisfied okay.
just this last wish and i will leave you alone
Congratulations, you’ve reached my ABSOLUTE FUCKING LIMIT! Because of your constant whining and bitching, I’m never posting another rom on here again! Bye-bye!

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2020, 10:26:34 PM »
how can i be grateful, if my wishes won't get perceived?
here are my wish games stored in a bin file, so try your best at seperating and then i will be satisfied okay.
just this last wish and i will leave you alone
Try extracting them yourself. You sound pretty similar to the guy who harassed the NESDev people because of the PS3 port of FCEUX.

KingPepe

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2020, 10:35:31 PM »
sorry tough Guy! i AM ALREADY REGRETING THIS DEEEEEEP! :'(
Hey kelvin. We already went through this. Maybe a 2-week ban will get it through your head.

kelvin donna

• Company Name: Satervest
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2021, 09:37:09 AM »
The Funclick/SameGame game is also Cube Tech's original code, released as "Maze Ball"
oh my GOODNESS! that means we have a Cube tech VT02 ORIGINAL, before i even NOTICED?
I'M SO EXCITED!!!! ;D
i hate all media of the world, so i just moved to eurasia.