Author Topic: Would somebody reupload these games? Or have they been reuploaded  (Read 1347 times)

Gamerone

• View Profile
Hello I lost these games a while back. These was around Oct to Nov when the site went down. Tried to redownload through previous download. I get a error page when I tried. I've got alot of them back that way. Except these.
Cross-Pacific.nes
Magic Imp.nes
Martian.nes
Massacre.nes
Titenic (proper version).nes
mgg2.zip (believe its nes, got it from here)
NES Executable.nes
Unknown Gum Blowing Game (Cube Tech).nes
Unknown Rhytem Game (Cube Tech).nes

example of one of error pages I get, when I cant redownload Link: http://bootleg.games/BGC_Forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3016.0;attach=975

If anyone has these, I would a appreciate it.

D-Pad Doc

• Formerly Neomysterion Prime
    • View Profile
    • My Wordpress
Re: Would somebody reupload these games? Or have they been reuploaded
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 01:29:38 AM »
The two Cube Tech games you mentioned are included in the attachment in this post.

I have the first four ROMs (those hacks of Inventor hacks) you listed that I found within one of the numerous NES ROMsets I have. I have attached the 4-pack below.

As for Titenic, I'm not sure if the Proper Version from October 2021 is the exact same as the one that NewRisingSun uploaded on Discord back in January 2021 with ABABSoft in its filename (that of which I do have in my NES ROMsets) or if it's a different version from that.

You can also try asking around the BGC Discord if you haven't yet if anyone these has the remaining ROMs on your list.

^ Link to my game collection (may be slightly out of date).

Gamerone

• View Profile
Re: Would somebody reupload these games? Or have they been reuploaded
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 02:09:12 AM »
The two Cube Tech games you mentioned are included in the attachment in this post.

I have the first four ROMs (those hacks of Inventor hacks) you listed that I found within one of the numerous NES ROMsets I have. I have attached the 4-pack below.

As for Titenic, I'm not sure if the Proper Version from October 2021 is the exact same as the one that NewRisingSun uploaded on Discord back in January 2021 with ABABSoft in its filename (that of which I do have in my NES ROMsets) or if it's a different version from that.

You can also try asking around the BGC Discord if you haven't yet if anyone these has the remaining ROMs on your list.
Thanks for sharing! Titenic I'm not sure either. This is a great start though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:16:01 AM by Gamerone »