Author Topic: The King of Fighters 99 fixed rom  (Read 2435 times)

crazyboy92mk2

• View Profile
The King of Fighters 99 fixed rom
« on: May 30, 2022, 07:50:33 AM »
Here is the fixed ROM of The King of Fighters 99 ROM playable on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and flash carts.

Enjoy!!

UPDATE 2023年4月21日: I decided to reupload ROM and label it as [f2] because I didn't know there was a cracked rom by Ken Xie (back in 2006年) that was cracked to play on Gens but not on Kega Fusion or flash carts and was an [f1] before I even crack the ROM myself back in 2017年. So, I decided to make an [f2] ROM with the correct Checksum and it works now on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and an Everdrive-MD.

UPDATE 2023年6月1日: I decided to upload a cracked rom of Ken Xie's crack of KOF99 ROM that works on Kega Fusion 3.51 and above and an Everdrive-MD.

UPDATE 2023年6月6日: I decided to upload Ken Xie's crack of KOF99 ROM that works on Gens but not on Kega Fusion or an Everdrive-MD.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 06:38:16 AM by crazyboy92mk2 »

Bridget GX

• View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters 99 fixed rom
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 04:21:48 PM »
Do you also have a working version of KOF '98?

Literally EVERY SINGLE VERSION I find of it online crashes upon picking Ryu. The only working version is on my KinHanK Super Console and I have no knowledge on how to transfer that to my computer.

crazyboy92mk2

• View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters 99 fixed rom
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 07:33:16 PM »
Do you also have a working version of KOF '98?

Literally EVERY SINGLE VERSION I find of it online crashes upon picking Ryu. The only working version is on my KinHanK Super Console and I have no knowledge on how to transfer that to my computer.

No matter which emulator you use (It even happens Genesis Plus GX the most accurate emulator), it will always crash when you have Ryu (1P) go up against Ryo Sakazaki (2P/COM). When using Ryo (1P) against Ryu (2P/COM) it doesn't crash. I even tried a different ROM and still get the same result. It's probably a bug in the game. Obviously, KOF98 for Mega Drive was rushed by the end of the year. Unfortunately it happens on a KOF2000 title screen hack too.