Author Topic: Does anyone here know how to buy Indonesian goods?  (Read 1659 times)

Ankos

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Does anyone here know how to buy Indonesian goods?
« on: October 12, 2020, 08:47:02 PM »
I am not sure which board to post this in, so I'll post it here

I was browsing around the various Indonesian shopping websites (tokopedia, bukalapak, etc.) trying to see if my suspicions were right that English-language unlicensed/bootleg games were primarily made for the South East Asian market. I was able to find the "New Game Color Advance" game Digimon Emerald, as well as the English translation of Telefang 2 Power (Pokemon Ruby). These both seem to suggest that my suspicion was correct. There is just one problem...Digimon Emerald is a really rare GBC game, and now I was able to find it on the website that I cannot seem to purchase from. Is anyone here able to buy Indonesian goods? If so, would you like to purchase the copy of Digimon Emerald I saw, or help me purchase it? The game is quite rare, only screenshots of the cartridge have surfaced, not a frame of gameplay footage

Edit: I got some suggestions, and will be sure to post if any of them pan out. Also, I noticed that a relatively new site called "Indoboxasia" popped up, and it seems kinda promising
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:45:52 PM by 瓜瓜龍 »