Author Topic: Pic of my collection so far  (Read 9940 times)

Barver

• View Profile
Pic of my collection so far
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:26:28 AM »
Yes, Barver's showing off  :P  I probably could have taken a better pic, or even separate pics of all games for each console, but this gets the point across, and I was lazy!
Put as a spoiler since it stretches the forum tables a bit.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Still trying to reach 100 games, maybe someday this year =p

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:27:35 AM by Barver »

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:16:46 PM »
How do you find this

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 03:31:34 PM »
You must have a lot of money ready at any time because rare stuff pop up very randomly and usually not cheap and you must no be shy to ask people. I ask anyone who has stuff I want to own to see if I can deal with them. You also need to make connections all over the world to get good games, I have 3-4 atm. I used to have one in the USA but he sold all his unlicensed games.
Btw Barver if you happen to sell any FC games, I'm interested.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:42:42 AM by MLX »

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:49:06 AM »
Barver
Mar 29 2011, 02:26:28 AM
Yes, Barver's showing off  :P  I probably could have taken a better pic, or even separate pics of all games for each console, but this gets the point across, and I was lazy!
Put as a spoiler since it stretches the forum tables a bit.
Spoiler: click to toggle

Still trying to reach 100 games, maybe someday this year =p

[/quote]Whats that one with that weird sonic with those sun glasses or completely black eyes for the gameboy. what rom does it hold

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »
It's not dumped yet, it's a sidescroller with 5 levels. It's from Sintax, which automatically makes it shit :) But it's still a curiosity. If I ever find a second copy I'll definitely try to give it to someone who can dump it.

ThunderBlastMan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 07:45:22 PM »
Barver
Apr 11 2011, 07:49:19 PM
It's not dumped yet, it's a sidescroller with 5 levels. It's from Sintax, which automatically makes it shit :) But it's still a curiosity. If I ever find a second copy I'll definitely try to give it to someone who can dump it.[/quote]um do you mind  giving some screenshots of the game ( you do not have to) this can be very exclusive on sonicretro fourms
also where did you find sonic jam 6 plus how are pirates named some are named by box and on screen title
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 07:46:36 PM by ThunderBlastMan »

Barver

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 09:47:01 PM »
I don't have a good camera, I've tried taking pics with my cellphone before and they turned out very horrible, it's just not worth it until I get a better camera. I only got to borrow a good camera for a little bit, which is when i took the collection pic. And no offense, but with how strict Sonic Retro is, I somehow doubt you've ever passed their validation process =p

Sonic Jam 6 came from a friend in Taiwan. As far as pirates names go, I'm not sure why you'd ask me. There's clearly no logic behind why titles differ from the box and actual game. I'd actually be pretty surprised if someone were able to give us a reason why lol.

MLX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 08:00:51 AM »
Bump, "just" completed my Ge De Industry collection (not counting AV Jiu, no idea for this one).

PCBs: (AVBGF not pictured, I can't open a Thai cart without breaking it).

From left to right - top to bottom:
JKXZ, JKXZ (PAL B PUSH D), SFIV, Kart Fighter (88-1 chip), Somari, Garou Special. ((SF2 and MF6 on bottom))

Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 08:38:41 PM »
Damn those are some nice collections! Oh btw Barver, any luck on pictures of Super Sonik yet? Or perhaps any other copies appeared so that it can get dumped?

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
I'm guessing since it's a Sintax game it'll be hard to dump properly. But if anyone can figure these damn things out let me know, I'm still looking to dump/get someone else to dump all my unlicensed GBC games.

Veemon

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 03:49:42 AM »
So how come Sintex and GBC games are hard to dump properly? They break easily? Btw what unlicensed GBC games do you have? Just curious...

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 05:31:02 AM »
Veemon
Aug 19 2011, 03:49:42 AM
So how come Sintex and GBC games are hard to dump properly? They break easily?[/quote]No, they have copy protection which has to be cracked for the ROM to work.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »
Veemon
Aug 19 2011, 03:49:42 AM
Btw what unlicensed GBC games do you have? Just curious...[/quote]Probably forgetting some here but.. Super Fighter 2001 Alpha, Queen of Fighters 2000, this 12 in 1 with a bunch of undumped V.Fame games, Final Fantaxy IX, Harry Boy IV, Lord of the Rings 2, Lord of the Rings 3, Shaoling Legend, Pokemon Saphire... And a few Yong Yong games (three on a multi and one on a single cart)

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 11:55:52 AM »
taizou
Aug 19 2011, 11:48:58 AM
And a few Yong Yong games (three on a multi and one on a single cart)[/quote]I'm guessing you got those by accident. :P

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 12:29:30 PM »
lol. yes, yes I did.