Author Topic: Multicarts  (Read 4722 times)

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Multicarts
« on: March 20, 2011, 08:25:40 AM »
just wondering how people want to handle multicarts (if at all)?

personally i'd say put them in a separate gallery on each game page, but only if the game's actually featured on the label with some artwork and stuff - adding something like that recent 200+ game multi on all 200+ pages would probably be massive overkill. and then we could have a "(system) multicarts" category for the actual images, so we'd still have somewhere to put multis that wouldnt go on any game page (like if they don't have any particular games on the label, like the Power Joy ones)

Barver

• View Profile
Multicarts
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 11:19:15 PM »
Hard to figure this part out, since there's so many different multis out there. The (system) multicarts thing sounds like it works, and then maybe there's separate pages for each 4-in-1, 3333-in-1 etc., since as you said putting the same picture of a cart on each page for a game that's on it would be overkill.

Call me dumb but I've still yet to even figure out how to add categories at the top of the page for selection :x

Barver

• View Profile
Multicarts
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:47:01 AM »
I figured out how I'm gonna do it for multis, so anyone that will care to contribute should read this(so far it's still only me lol).

Each system gets its own multicart category, and there will be pages for gallerys of all 3-in-1, 4-in-1 carts etc. BUT, only generic ones, by which I mean, multi's without IDs. In order to have some sort of organization I've decided it's best to have all multicarts labeled under any ID system to all have their own page. So all JY 4-in-1 carts will be on their own "JY 4-IN-1 multis" page etc..

Best I could come up with anyway =p Some other things will get their own pages though like Mario Family carts, or Rockman 6-in-1s and all that.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 02:48:21 AM by Barver »

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Multicarts
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:45:57 AM »
fair enough. i swear i'll start uploading things soon :D i've just been pretty busy lately.

as for the categories at the top of the page (the ones under "read more" right?) i'm pretty sure they're just generated automatically based on the categories that page is in.