Author Topic: Trying to find games  (Read 2705 times)

Chunky

• View Profile
Trying to find games
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:20:58 PM »
Okay so i'm not exactly sure if this is against rules n shit, so my apologies if it is.
Anyway, im building up a collection of Sonic/Sega stuff and thought, while not authentic, why not add the infamous bootleg games, those being primarily Sonic 3D Blast 5, Sonic Adventure 7/8 and Pokemon Adventure/Jade. My one problem is however, i have no idea where to find the cartridges and i can't seem to simply ebay it. Any ideas on how to go about this?

Brn89

• View Profile
Trying to find games
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 05:41:18 AM »
AliExpress would be your best bet, as that seems to be a popular source for all your bootleg needs.

Also, welcome to the forum :pandahappy:
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

Chunky

• View Profile
Trying to find games
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 07:25:44 AM »
Awesome, this is already helpful as hell, but on last question, how rare are these sonic bootlegs?
And thanks :)

Brn89

• View Profile
Trying to find games
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »
I can't tell you, but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that they're pretty common, but only second to Mario ones. I might be wrong so someone else can correct me :P
>>mindsConnected<<
The next-generation tech forum.

Chunky

• View Profile
Trying to find games
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 08:40:09 AM »
thanks for the help ! I appreciate it greatly

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Trying to find games
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 07:25:27 PM »
Many games can be found on Asian auction sites like Taobao (granted you know the Chinese for what you're looking up.)  Some of those games do pop up on Ebay on occassion (Sonic 3D Blast 5 isn't too uncommon on Gameboy multis) but more rare stuff like Sintax's Super Sonik II you either gotta watch all those auction sites carefully or know someone willing to sell theirs.