Author Topic: The GlukVideo NES Romset  (Read 3230 times)

Capron

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« on: December 16, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »
Is the List I have.. There may be more. IDK.

Policeman
    F-15 City War
    Puzzle
    Creatom
    Gluk the Thunder Warrior
    La Guerra Del Golfo
    La Alfombra Magica
    El Monstruo de Los Globos
    Skate Boy
    Cosmos Cop
    La Gran Aventura Submarina
    El Bloque Magico
    Adan y Eva
    Corre Benny
    Tanque
    El Destructor
    Booky Man

I know most exist in the Asder 20in1.
But does anyone have those as individual roms, they are all rumored to have been dumped separately. Mostly I am looking for a stand alone version of Skate Boy. But if someone has the complete set that would be awesome..

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »
They have been dumped; look for the latest "NoIntro" ROM set. Note that because the games themselves have not been translated into Spanish, you will find most of them under their English names.

forgotusername

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 11:57:59 PM »
Is Benico a Gluk Video title? I'm not too familiar with that company, but Benico was ripped from the Asder 20-in-1 a while back. Here it is if you want:

Attachments:

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 05:30:53 AM »
I don't think that Benico has been ever released in physical form outside of the Asder 20-in-1 multicart. Of course, the same thing was said about J.P. Ronny, and then it did turn up eventually, though not as a Gluk Video release.

Capron

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 05:33:56 AM »
NewRisingSun2
Dec 16 2017, 01:59:26 PM
They have been dumped; look for the latest "NoIntro" ROM set. Note that because the games themselves have not been translated into Spanish, you will find most of them under their English names.

Is Benico a Gluk Video title? I'm not too familiar with that company, but Benico was ripped from the Asder 20-in-1 a while back. Here it is if you want:
[/quote]it Seems So but everything I've come across has every Gluk game except Skate Boy.. I really want Skate Boy but I can't find it..

I don't know about Benico, but I hadn't found that one.. Thank You..

I really just am looking for Skate Boy.. I've found most the others like Sea of Dream Land, Strike Wolf, etc.

NewRisingSun

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 05:39:08 AM »
Skate Boy exists in three versions that only differ in the copyright notice at the title screen (Caltron Ind. Inc, NTDEC, Asder Soft Inc.). I am not sure which one of the three is used on the Gluk Video release. Here is the version that credits Caltron Ind. Inc., which must be the original version.

Attachments:

Capron

• View Profile
The GlukVideo NES Romset
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »
NewRisingSun2
Dec 17 2017, 05:39:08 AM
Skate Boy exists in three versions that only differ in the copyright notice at the title screen (Caltron Ind. Inc, NTDEC, Asder Soft Inc.). I am not sure which one of the three is used on the Gluk Video release. Here is the version that credits Caltron Ind. Inc., which must be the original version.[/quote]Awesome thank you, I've been unable to download any up to date No-Intro sets as I can't use torrents with my ISP they are real d****.

Merry Christmas.