Author Topic: ROM Request: Gamate  (Read 5222 times)

Ninjinister

• View Profile
ROM Request: Gamate
« on: February 07, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »
Good day!

I've been looking for Gamate ROMs but all I've been able to find are a few that I wasn't interested in like Baseball.

Every time I've asked this question elsewhere I've just been pointed to a spreadsheet. I may be dim but I don't think I can get the ROMs from a spreadsheet. I'd even tried things like Googling some of the data in the spreadsheet, but to no avail.

The specific ones I'm looking for are the same ones I'd want to get if I had a Gamate: Kung-Fu Fighter, Dinosaur Park, Heaven Clash/Quiz Fighter, Metamorphosiser/Tough Guy, and Further Adventures of Hannibal the Cat.

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Cheers,
Ninji

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:14:59 PM by Ninjinister »

Ninjinister

• View Profile
Re: ROM Request: Gamate
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:35:02 PM »
Hate to bump this, but it's been almost two years and I can't get it to work still.

I have the newest versions of MAME and MESSUI. MAME doesn't seem to want to detect anything Gamate related. MESS tells me it can't find gamate_bios_umc.bin despite the fact that it's sitting right in the folder I've pointed it to look in.

Ninjinister

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 08:19:19 AM »
Can you believe it's been over 3 years and I still can't figure this mess out? Am I that stupid?

guyzis

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 05:16:01 PM »
Hey, if people don't answer your question, then it's maybe because they don't know! Personally I never replied to you because, well, like i said, i dunno!

jo19sh92

• I ♥ Cats
    • View Profile
    • Procatinator
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 05:32:03 PM »
Cats are the only thing I care about more than myself.