Author Topic: Nice Code Software Website?  (Read 3562 times)

Pinta77

• View Profile
Nice Code Software Website?
« on: December 05, 2016, 06:43:15 PM »
I'm doing some research on Nice Code Software / Nature Color. Specifically researching the game Magic Jony. I'm looking for a home page for Nice Code Software, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone know the website, or know where I can find any info on this company?

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 09:57:53 AM »
Nice Code sure is an interesting dev. I have a miniature arcade machine with a truckload of Nice Code and Inventor games and hacks, and Magic Jony is one of them. I don't know if they still have a website, but i may be able to answer some of your questions about Magic Jony. BTW, i think Nice Code was also called "Nature Clan" for some time.
"May the Schwartz be with you"
                                       -Yogurt

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 05:05:25 PM »
Their website used to be game-nc.com (they let the domain expire though), maybe you could find something on the Internet Archive.

The one thing I know about Magic Jony is that they used to (or still do?) have a staff member called Jony, so the character was probably named after him..
ExplodingLem

BTW, i think Nice Code was also called "Nature Clan" for some time.[/quote]Nature Clan was just the name of those red ball characters afaik, the company was called Nature Color at that point.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:07:32 PM by taizou »

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:39:03 PM »
Wow... Were did you found out about that stuff?
"May the Schwartz be with you"
                                       -Yogurt

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 06:03:42 PM »
I found out about Jony from some former revision of their website which had staff members listed (first names only).

And the Nature Clan thing is just the only interpretation that makes sense tbh, it was always part of the games' titles and they always featured the same characters, and I've found no record of the company ever going by that name