Author Topic: Exogini (m.u.s.c.l.e., kinnikuman)  (Read 1675 times)

onlinehandle

• View Profile
Exogini (m.u.s.c.l.e., kinnikuman)
« on: June 09, 2016, 12:14:44 AM »
:ninja: Hello there I have been looking to buy some little plastic japanese figures like these colored ninjas and remembered the m.u.s.c.l.e. figurines. I never really owned them but I did have some soma ninjas but I have never been able to find a cheap one. I do barely remember these from my childhood in the 90s.  Now it seems harder to find the soma ninjas but I came across these "cosmix", exogini (bootleg brand from greece and italy?) They were sold in italy and france and thenthere was a greek line aswell based off the  .m.u.s.c.l.e. toys which were based off of kinnikuman. The only problem is there is only italian information and french on youtube for thee bootlegs from europe! These are some super exotic bootleg toys!
Well you can have fun researching more if youd like, its a deep rabbit hole. Enjoy
And for those of you who know what Im talking about, could anyone give me any advice on a first buy? I have no idea how much to spend or what these things are worth. So hopefully someone would know something more or share their own personal story. I would be very interested to hear it.

Thanks everyone,
Talk to you soon.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 12:16:42 AM by onlinehandle »