Author Topic: Gameboy Multicart  (Read 2785 times)

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« on: March 12, 2016, 03:10:12 PM »
https://goo.gl/photos/2hC4cFHkBLjUAdUf9 found this multicast full of gbc, and GB games. Sadly it never worked, and still won't. However does anyone have others they can share here, or the same one. I'd like to know if there are dumps aswell. (I didnt know where else to post)

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 07:35:58 PM »
I had a GBA multi some years ago. It had very few GBA games that didn't even save. The only two GBA games i remember seeing on it are Super Mario World and Mario Kart: Super Circuit. It also had a shitload of NES games, including some pirates (the only ones i remember are Dian Shi Ma Li and Xiao Ma Li) and hacks. I was so disapointed that i broke it, threw it at the floor multiple times and returned it at the shop where i found it. They gave me some money and Lemmings for the SNES.
"May the Schwartz be with you"
                                       -Yogurt

SonicZfan

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 05:59:19 PM »
ExplodingLem
Mar 12 2016, 07:35:58 PM
I had a GBA multi some years ago. It had very few GBA games that didn't even save. The only two GBA games i remember seeing on it are Super Mario World and Mario Kart: Super Circuit. It also had a shitload of NES games, including some pirates (the only ones i remember are Dian Shi Ma Li and Xiao Ma Li) and hacks. I was so disapointed that i broke it, threw it at the floor multiple times and returned it at the shop where i found it. They gave me some money and Lemmings for the SNES.[/quote]Did it look like this gray cart? What I found is, when researching these things, including the little "serial number" I found another 30 in 1 on Ebay, but it was obviously different. And I found a few of these gray carts, with GBA games instead of GBC ones...thing is it was a GBC cart, pretty funky. lol

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 04:40:20 PM »
SonicZfan
Mar 14 2016, 05:59:19 PM
Did it look like this gray cart? What I found is, when researching these things, including the little "serial number" I found another 30 in 1 on Ebay, but it was obviously different. And I found a few of these gray carts, with GBA games instead of GBC ones...thing is it was a GBC cart, pretty funky. lol[/quote]No, it was a GBA cart. It only had NES and GBA games on it. Unfortunately, i don't have any photos of it. It can't believe i paid $30 for this piece of shit...
                                       -Yogurt

Drav35

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 09:43:02 PM »
i ended up getting a GBA multi-cart recently that had about 485 games on it 51 GBA games and the rest were NES games using pocketNES i'll go into detail more later

KimKaphwanAndKnuckles

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 10:22:07 AM »
I have a Sachen cart from '95 with 4 of the company's original games on it. I made a video of it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNsnmDrCVio

Colonel Llama

• View Profile
Gameboy Multicart
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 07:10:37 PM »
Sachen made a Lemmings clone!?

Edit: It's better than the official NES and Game Boy versions.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:36:49 PM by Colonel Llama »
                                       -Yogurt