Author Topic: Game Credit Translation Requests (Gamtec)  (Read 1722 times)

Doommaster1994

• View Profile
Game Credit Translation Requests (Gamtec)
« on: October 25, 2015, 09:48:29 AM »
Hello there.
I had completed some Gamtec games in which the credits are in Chinese. This usually isn't a problem for me since I can go to a website and choose separate radicals and get the character. However, in most of these Gamtec games, the Chinese character font is... how do I put this... too stylish. I was wondering, if I sent .png images to anyone here if they could help translate them. As of now, I only have two games: Magic Girl, and Super Tank Wars.
I did make cheat codes if you want to (easily) beat these games yourself and see the credits. Magic Girl has an invincibility code (FF016D:0005), and Super Tank War has a code where you can (almost instantly) go to the ending credits. Just put in FF00EF:0000, and it will tell the game you eliminated all enemies and send you to the next level. There are 50 levels, but if you put the turbo mode on, you can literally get to the end credits within seconds. I played through some of the other Gamtec games. I could post the translated credits if anyone wants, but I will make a separate forum post for that, as I have TONS of unpublished pirate game credits. Also, there are 'some' shared staff between the games I translated and these, but most of the people in both of these games are ones I don't know of/haven't seen their real names credited in other games.
Thanks for your time!