Author Topic: Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC  (Read 2650 times)

Ghost Man

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« on: September 30, 2015, 08:21:21 PM »
AKA "Kureyon Shin 6" as here in this video, so my question is is it dumpable, if so can there be a rom in the future? (I do not intend to sound demanding or anything like that  :) )
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 10:44:02 PM by Ghost Man »

Ghost Man

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
Bump
Im sorry if I sound to demanding but I just want more info on the game, im interested.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:57:32 PM by Ghost Man »

msf007

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 06:41:31 AM »
If a person who is able to dump Gameboy ROM gets a cart with that game, and if the cart is not heavily protected to prevent being dumped, dumping the ROM would be possible... Well this may sound dumb but I think the same applies to every other existing Gameboy games and no one can be so sure about this kind of thing.

I owned a multicart with this hack long time ago, and I found the game too disappointing to be the sixth entry in the Kureyon Shin games. (I liked 4th and 5th one quite much and I didn't know that this game was actually a bootleg at that time) I just traded the cart away and I've never seen a cart with this game from that.

Ghost Man

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 10:50:48 PM »
@msfoo7 even if it does suck, I still would want to play so badly, I guess humans want what they cant get

msf007

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 05:18:31 AM »
Since the game is basically a graphic hack of Sanrio Carnival, so if you like that game(or at least if you like Columns and its variations) you may also enjoy the hack. I was disappointed since the previous Kureyon Shin games were mostly action-packed platformers and this game was not...

Ghost Man

• View Profile
Crayon Shin-Chan 6 GBC
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 12:22:31 PM »
@msfoo7 thanks for the info :)