Author Topic: Weekend Sale Only: Unlicensed Games and Pirates  (Read 1577 times)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Weekend Sale Only: Unlicensed Games and Pirates
« on: January 03, 2015, 05:05:46 PM »
I was visiting my parents for the past few weeks and this is my last weekend that I am staying with them, before I go back to my apartment.  Naturally, I began cleaning some things out, and I stumbled upon some items that I would like to sell.  Because of leaving, anything I don't sell I would let at my parents, until next year when I try to sell it again.  So for those interested people, here is your chance:

#1:  Game Boy Sachen Collection - $41 shipped

Includes Sachen 4 in 1 volumes 1, 5, 8, and 9 for Game Boy Color.

#2:  Famicom Set - $21 shipped

Includes Tetris (licensed), Operation Wolf, 4 in 1, 92 in 1, and 9 999 999 in 1.

#3:  Queen Fighter 2000 - $30 shipped

This is an excellent unlicensed Game Boy fighting game made by Vast Fame.  The game is quite rare, and more information can be found at the following link:

http://bootleggames.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Fighter_2000

#4.  Binary Monsters 2:  Adventure of Hell - $30 shipped

This is another excellent unlicensed Game Boy game, though this one plays more like Mario Land.  It is made by Gowin.  The game is quite rare, and my last copy I have for sale.

#5:  Game Boy Multicart Pack - $30 shipped

You get three games, all boxed. .

#6:  Action 52 (NES) - $200 OBO Shipped

*Note:  There is some damage to this cart.  Part of the plastic was chipped off on the side, and as such, the one side is coming open partially (though could probably be closed shut again).

#7:  VT 4 in 1 (Famicom) - $25 shipped

Contains Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3, TMNT, TMNT Tournament Fighters

All items are shipped priority mail with tracking, can sell to US members only.  For international members, if interested, let me know and I can mail the package to you when I return to Taiwan (sending from Taiwan to abroad is cheaper than from the USA to abroad)
The GB stuff is all new old stock, btw
Here is a pic of the Famicom multicart:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 05:10:04 PM by fcgamer »