Author Topic: Retrieving a unreleased GBC Game.  (Read 2881 times)

TALUIGI

• View Profile
Retrieving a unreleased GBC Game.
« on: December 21, 2014, 06:07:54 PM »
OK. I One day i has on the internet. searching for stuff then suddenly i founded a site called unseen64. it's interesting got beta games, unreleased games. and stuff. its cool to find like the BETA From consoles such PSX,NES,GB,GBC,GBA,SNES, And even CDI!!
But theres a game that called my attention it's a unreleased south park game, that should be released on 1998. But the game don't released due, that GBC has a console that has owned generally by kids, so the game has unreleased, only TREY PARKER, and the creators from south park have the prototype of the catridge. that is a  good mistery. that no one knows. until today...

So readed. a line from the text and '' South Park videogame was planned for the GameBoy Color and was in development at Acclaim studios in 1998, but sadly the project was soon cancelled by the shows creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone due to them feeling that the game isn’t right for the Game Boy Color as children were the main demographic for the system. There are not many info on this game and only a single screenshot was published in an old Nintendo Power magazine (issue 114). The prototype cartridge now belongs to Trey and Matt, commemorating the very first South Park game ever created.

It seems that after the South Park game was cancelled Acclaim didn’t want all their investment in the project to go to waste so it was changed to Maya the Bee and published in Europe. After a little more tweaking it also became the New Adventures of Mary Kate & Ashley and published in the US. If you check videos of these 2 games, you can see that the HUD is basically the same, the platforms and the ladders are similar''

So... If Maya the Bee, Had the same HUD BAR From the both games. so. why not making the same game using the same engine. with graphics, and even musical changes. you know.

Pretty low quality huh.?

But i was looking this image for a time and... Theres, CARTMAN, (OR IS THIS STAN?) And too have kyle, this is craig. yep. And what's down there? It's kenny! So judging by this screenshot.

You need to push the lever to broke the ice, so you can save kenny before they, KILL KENNY! YOU BASTARDS :P
And i played the maya the bee game, and in this level got 3 flowers and a spider comes and destroy this flowers.
So judging,
Instead of spiders, we have aliens, that kill the cows?  O_o
But sometimes i think this is Ike the kyle brother.

So i'm retrieving the game back. making maya the bee romhack.

Also i'm trying to convert this low quality image to HIGH QUALITY, so i can make the romhack more faster. So if you want to help me, you are welcome!.

Attachments:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:11:19 PM by TALUIGI »