Author Topic: NES Games translated in portuguese  (Read 4210 times)

TALUIGI

• View Profile
NES Games translated in portuguese
« on: December 08, 2014, 10:13:52 AM »
In 1992. gradiente being ''awesome'' of Popular NES GAMES here in my country like. Ghostbusters,Pretador,Gauntlet,Super sprint and more. it's makes me cry. what saved the brazilian game market has the piracy. of clones like Dynavision,TurboGame. Phantom system and there goes more. Also, Grandiente not released ''Super Irmãos'' (Super Bros. in english.) And who made this has falconsoft that maked and translated and removed copyrights of NES Games.

has i already said Super Mario bros. Transformed in ''Super Irmãos.''

GOAL! Transformed in ''GOL DE CRAQUE'' (Gol de craque is a way to say ''Awesome goal'' or something like that translated.)

Also... Let's take a closer look. THERE'S NO BALL!  :shock:

Duck hunt has translated. it's called Caça ao pato (Means. errrm... Duck hunt.)

Super Irmãos 2 never released. it's just the prototype version of super mario bros in the cart.
I want to know. HERE THE HELL FALCON SOFT FOUNDED THE PROTOTYPE VERSION?!

Mike tyson Punch out!! It's just KNOCK-OUT!! (Some kids called this game NOCAUTE :lol:)

Rad Racer. Got a title. that in pure coincidence it's has made before the REAL Speed Racer.  O_o

Ones is just the normal titles. (THANK GOD!) Seems Legit.

And this selled in the generic boxes. selled by the dead and good Fotomania...

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:15:16 AM by TALUIGI »

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 10:22:13 AM »
Are the games themselves translated into Portuguese or just the box / manuals?  If the games are actually in Portuguese language, then maybe I will start collecting these, to go with my other language translation games.

TALUIGI

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
Super irmãos is just the ''2'' game. it's just like. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS. without the titlescreen with a castle a guy with armenian cap and 2! and Mario is now SCORE. to prevent copyrights. and also. i don't know if it is translated.
I have see one day in early 2000's i have seen a catridge with 106 games in one and Alpha Mission is translated in portuguese!
TALUIGI
Dec 8 2014, 10:48:51 AM
Super irmãos is just the ''2'' game. it's just like. SUPER MARIO BROTHERS. without the titlescreen with a castle a guy with armenian cap and 2! and Mario is now SCORE. to prevent copyrights. and also. i don't know if it is translated.
I have see one day in early 2000's i have seen a catridge with 106 games in one and Alpha Mission is translated in portuguese![/quote]I don't know more information of these but they PROBALLY maked new titlescreens and maybe text. I don't know if these are translated. i don't have much information. just THIS!

Oh. Also i forget. if you buy this. DON'T. DON'T EVER RUN THIS ON ORIGINAL NES because it's don't run. so good the graphics are garbage the sound is a ear rape. and sometimes it doesn't work. so you better get a Clone of the original nes that run 72 PINS. or use a 72-pins to 60 pins conector to use in a regular famiclone.  :somari:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:54:06 AM by TALUIGI »

fcgamer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »
I had some Gradiente NES games that worked fine on my original NES.  I don't remember experiencing ear rape.

TALUIGI

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2014, 03:04:58 PM »
Hm... so this is just with me?!

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 08:15:58 PM »
TALUIGI
Dec 8 2014, 10:13:52 AM
Super Irmãos 2 never released. it's just the prototype version of super mario bros in the cart.
I want to know. HERE THE HELL FALCON SOFT FOUNDED THE PROTOTYPE VERSION?!

[/quote]wait what's the "prototype version"?

TALUIGI

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 08:59:03 AM »
I heard in some site that this game is a prototype that never released.

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2014, 05:59:51 PM »
do you have any pics though? or a link to the site that said that? i've never heard of any SMB prototype showing up anywhere

TALUIGI

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 08:52:45 AM »
I think it's a lie. Super Mario Bros don't have any prototypes. they said that is just the sample version of SMB 2.!
I heard it on a brazilian forum to compare the graphical limitations of master system and the ''NES''
There is the link : IT'S IN PORTUGUESE!! http://forum.outerspace.terra.com.br/index.php?threads/compara%C3%A7%C3%B5es-entre-os-jogos-do-nes-e-master-system.319727/page-2
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 09:28:01 AM by TALUIGI »

macbee

• View Profile
    • http://tcheco.com/index.html
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 03:05:38 PM »
These carts weren't translated (the boxes have texts in Portuguese for sure - but everything written in the games remained in English).

And I've rented "Mario's 2" back in 1991 (or 1992, can't remember). I highly doubt it's a prototype version. As far as I remember is the same game released officially by Nintendo (only without the copyright info at the title screen).