Author Topic: A little help with Zelda Minish cap Famicom?  (Read 2244 times)

EoTN

• View Profile
A little help with Zelda Minish cap Famicom?
« on: October 31, 2013, 07:09:14 PM »
Hello, I've been looking for some help for quite a while, and when I found this site, I figured  that someone here could assist me. In Zelda: shen qi de mao zi, or Minish Cap for the Famicom, I can't find the second level. There's blue rocks blocking several areas off, and I assume that talking to the right person will allow me to continue. However, I don't speak Chinese, so I can't figure out what to do. Anyone played before that would care to enlighten me?

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 07:25:11 PM »
EoTN
Oct 31 2013, 07:09:14 PM
Hello, I've been looking for some help for quite a while, and when I found this site, I figured  that someone here could assist me. In Zelda: shen qi de mao zi, or Minish Cap for the Famicom, I can't find the second level. There's blue rocks blocking several areas off, and I assume that talking to the right person will allow me to continue. However, I don't speak Chinese, so I can't figure out what to do. Anyone played before that would care to enlighten me?[/quote]Hmm... this was on my last year's backlog, so I probably forgot the hint.

EoTN

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:13:31 PM »
Haha, well if you remember, feel free to share!

EoTN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
I figured it out! You talk to the elder, then the guy at the temple door, elder again, and the soldier vanishes in the town!

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 07:26:08 PM »
EoTN
Nov 3 2013, 05:48:00 PM
I figured it out! You talk to the elder, then the guy at the temple door, elder again, and the soldier vanishes in the town![/quote]Then good luck reaching the ending. :)