Author Topic: mummy by waixing help  (Read 2631 times)

JackDJohnson

• View Profile
mummy by waixing help
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:40:30 AM »
Hello I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out on a certain part on a
game by waixing called mummy.
I have gone through a part where I get on a ship and then after some cut-scenes and fighting three random characters I eventually got of the ship. I then went to the second town area of the game but I can't seem to get any
further than that. If anyone knows what I mean and may be able to help me please let me know.

Thank you.

Jack. ;)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 10:42:49 AM by JackDJohnson »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
mummy by waixing help
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
Can't remember, since I was the one who beat it.

JackDJohnson

• View Profile
mummy by waixing help
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 02:30:46 PM »
In response to KAGE-008:

Hello I got you're message, just out of curiosity is it possible to backtrack to that area if you still have the rom on you.
I would like to provide a save file of it to save you the trouble, but unfortunately I own a psychical copy of the game and I am playing it on a famicom clone so unfortunately i can't provide one :( .
If it is possible great, but if not than I'll just have to leave the question as it is.

Thanks for reading.

Jack.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:49:25 PM by JackDJohnson »

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
mummy by waixing help
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 04:32:44 PM »
JackDJohnson
Jul 23 2013, 02:30:46 PM
In response to KAGE-008:

Hello I got you're message, just out of curiosity is it possible to backtrack to that area if you still have the rom on you.
I would like to provide a save file of it to save you the trouble, but unfortunately I own a psychical copy of the game and I am playing it on a famicom clone so unfortunately i can't provide one :( .
If it is possible great, but if not than I'll just have to leave the question as it is.

Thanks for reading.

Jack.[/quote]I beat this game on VirtuaNES-ex emulator. Savestate dated 10.08.2012.
But since you're playing it ON REAL hardware, you should provide a video in order to help you in the progress.

JackDJohnson

• View Profile
mummy by waixing help
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 09:17:19 AM »
Hello to anyone who could help I've managed to get some footage of it and have uploaded it up on youtube.
Here's a link to the video: http://youtu.be/Pp3eCYJDTvg
hopefully this helps with understanding my question, it should be viewable from what you're seeing as i fortunately
don't have a camera that can plug in and record directly from a TV.

Hope this helps and thanks for reading.

Jack. :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:58:17 PM by JackDJohnson »