Author Topic: Near-death experiences  (Read 4341 times)

KAGE-008

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Starlink3854
Near-death experiences
« on: July 01, 2013, 12:45:39 PM »
Self-explanatory...

I had one back in June 2012: I was walking to the other side of the street, and some driving bus appeared trying to kill me.
30.04.2013. - Almost got hit by a car. And it was at school.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 12:46:01 PM by KAGE-008 »

Nanashi

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 10:54:25 PM »
I have two...

The first one happened in March 2007, where I suffered a massive panic attack and had to be rushed to hospital. I couldn't breathe all the way through and was in such pain. I will never forget that day :(

The second one was in late 1999 when me and my primary school class did mountain walking in Mugdock Country Park, we had to find a way to get down it safely as we reached the summit. This is where the near-death experience kicked in... as we were going down the steep mountain, we had to move sideways slowly and as I did this, with support of a teacher, I was scared and one simple slip-up would've caused me to topple to my death. Thankfully I got down safely and I was very brave.

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 10:01:12 AM »
When I was at 34ºC due to a panic attack, I was feeling like I wasn't breathing. :|

Mitchykins

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 02:12:50 PM »
I remember one time when I was 2 or 3 when I fell down a laundry chute and almost hit my head

SpaceNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 02:26:10 PM »
When I was two and I was getting an injection, my heart stopped. That's one.
When I was seven, I got penicillin for my flu, and I found it out the hard way that I am not allowed to take it due to an allergy.

Duckss farm

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.ws/duckss/
Near-death experiences
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
last few months,at skeptical pit side I fell in,but I saved myself from there by hanging...

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 05:39:10 PM »
SpaceNinja
Nov 28 2013, 02:26:10 PM
When I was seven, I got penicillin for my flu, and I found it out the hard way that I am not allowed to take it due to an allergy.[/quote]My older brother had that same thing. This happened afterwards.

SpaceNinja

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 03:17:49 AM »
Yeah, I had that kind of thing for two weeks.

fcgamer

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 08:15:08 AM »
I was staying at a hostel in a little rural town in Luxembourg, due to poor planning on my part, as well as a series of other events.  

Near the hostel there was a castle, as well as a nice little hiking path. From what I had understood, the path was put there as entertainment of sorts for the hostel stayers; after a short walk, the path would loop its way back to the hostel.  I set out on this path, alone, around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, with a small bottle of water, no food, and a camera.  I was walking along, taking pictures and enjoying myself.  But the path seemed to go on forever, and as the day began to drag on and I ran out of water, I became worried.

I eventually sensed that something was wrong and realized that the so-called leisure path was actually a full scale hiking path somewhere in the mountains in Luxembourg, spanning who knows what distance!  I became panicked, and tried to retrace my steps, though to no avail.

Eventually I would make it out to a paved road, and I just started walking along.  I was still somewhere in backwoods Luxembourg, and had no idea where I was.  I eventually saw a farm and an old woman tending the crops, and I literally ran to her, this only beacon of light, and asked her in German where I was and where the town was, where I had been staying. Luckily she spoke German and was able to help me (most people in this area only spoke French, and perhaps the local language).  It was still a good ways off, maybe 10k or so, but I struggled onward, and eventually I started seeing signs for the town where I stayed.  By the time I got back, it had been night for a few hours, but luckily the only food source in town (an Italian restaurant) was still open, so I was able to get some victuals before heading back to the hostel and turning in for the night.

Never go hiking unprepared, ever.  I was lucky to have made it back, but at the same time I realize, that as bad as my situation was, it could have been a lot, lot worse...

KAGE-008

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 06:22:30 PM »
-October 22, 2007. I was about to stop breathing due to nervousness while waiting for my blood test to be done back then.
-Sometime in 2006. One of my school friends challenged me to mount him on his shoulders, and I was going to fall down during that. I shouted to him in order to go back safely.
-November 6, 2013. Since I can't swim easily, I almost went drown into the water.

Moneyspider_Todd

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
Few years ago, i fall from the third floor of my house to the very first floor. Al least, my arms and the ladder of the first floor (and a vital message of my years in the wrestling school) saves me of the dead.

ProBoTector23

Near-death experiences
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 02:31:51 PM »
November 2013: Me almost hit a BMW in of the school before. It so happened that before I went on the road, I looked around. From the left came from a Toyota minivan, was behind the BMW. The minivan was slow in coming, so I started to cross the road. When the BMW overtook the minivan fast speed. When they I reached the road other side, few inches went away next to me the BMW. My heart stopped for a moment, was so scared. He thought that if I'm going to slowly cross the road, you can run over. Back remember this is very bad former.

Ninja-Kun

• View Profile
Near-death experiences
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2014, 06:12:19 PM »
I got hit by a truck back when I was 16, I spent three weeks in comma.