Author Topic: Bootleg games  (Read 3659 times)

Meojs

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« on: June 25, 2013, 12:38:40 PM »
Hey guys, I'm pretty much new on this forums.
My name is joakim and i live in sweden, on my spare time i collect Gameboy games ect ect XD.
Do you guys know any site wher i can buy bootlegs game ( pirated) in sweden? or any site that ship to sweden?

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Bootleg games
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 01:47:17 PM »
ebay is probably your best bet, most game sellers will ship internationally.

(Incidentally about 10 years ago I saw the English version of Zook Z for sale on a Swedish site.. but when I tried to buy it they told me they were out of stock :( )

Meojs

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:56:14 PM »
ah that suck man =/,
i tried ebay but i can't seem to find bootlegs game, i mostly intrested in pokemon games and more then 1 game in a cartridge. But when i scan ebay for like fake pokemon games i only find normal ones or fake ruby/sapphire/emerald/leaf green/fire red,

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Bootleg games
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
It takes time for the games to show up on the site.  You have to keep watch and see if any pop up.  I've bought a bunch of games that have only shown up once or twice on Ebay.

Meojs

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 03:07:54 PM »
ok. i heard  that taobao is good? but i don't understand anything there

Pepper-98

• View Profile
    • http://www.twitter.com/Pepper9801
Bootleg games
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2013, 03:09:37 PM »
Taobao's not bad, especially for Waixing and Shenzhen Nanjing stuff.  You need to search using the Chinese characters for the game and have to order with a Taobao agent unless you live in China.  The Bootleggames Wiki has some Chinese characters for many of the bootlegs on there.

Meojs

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 03:15:01 PM »
ok well taobao is out of the question XD. you guys know any other sites then ebay that sell and can ship to sweden?

Picrodus

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 10:52:35 PM »
Many times Pokemon diamond and Pokemon jade (gbc) show up on eBay. And sometimes the seller specifies that they ship internationally. Here is one of those occurances: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Three-Set-Jade-Daimond-Crystal-GBC-Brand-New-World-Wide-Shiping-/111092078219?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19dd9a968b Though this is too much for those two as far as I'm concerned. Though I don't know if these were some of the bootlegs your looking for. But if your willing to spend that much for two bootlegs, no ones standing in your way. ;)

fcgamer

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 01:03:19 AM »
I have a few Game Boy pirates and bootlegs I am looking to sell for fairly cheap.  Some multicarts, some unlicensed originals, etc. Many are boxed.  If interested, I can send you some pics.  I am more than happy to ship to Sweden as well, exact shipping cost as opposed to overcharging for shipping like some sellers do.  :)

Meojs

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:45 AM »
fc gamers: yea im intrested. but i dont have paypal. and around how much are you looking for?

fcgamer

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 07:52:17 AM »
Hi my friend, I sent you a message about these :)

jackylee

• View Profile
Bootleg games
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 02:41:07 AM »
If you buy less, consider taobao,while, if you need a large number and wholesale,you can go to B2B free platfprm