Author Topic: Cyber Arcade Center 120-in-1  (Read 9383 times)

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Cyber Arcade Center 120-in-1
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 09:01:58 PM »
For those who are curious to see more of this console, the same Portuguese guy who posted the video review of Terrifying 911 (see this thread) also posted a playthrough of all the games on the Cyber Arcade Center. It's in multiple parts, but all of them are on his channel.

Interesting how it's very obviously JungleTac's menu code, but there are definitely Trump Grand games in there as well.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:04:27 PM by codeman38 »

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 01:43:44 PM »
I did actually make a couple of videos of it myself, but the video quality is so bad (thanks to the lack of a contrast adjuster on the console) that I didn't think it was worth linking. Also, I got a comment on one of those videos saying that the song in Roulette is taken from Captain Tsubasa on the Famicom. Incidentally, Submarine on the DreamGEAR 75-in-1 takes another song from that game, and given that all of the games on there (with the probable exception of Super Hero) are by QSL, I'm pretty sure it's by them.

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 11:32:39 PM »
Just another random thing I noticed, and it seems to fit best in this thread: in the "10-in-1 Omake" cart dumped by cah4e3, which consists of 10 Waixing/NiceCode games, the music in "Blackjack" is clearly stolen from another game. Which one, you ask? Well, let's just say it's a certain anime-based soccer game...

Awesome Panda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/PirateGamingHeavy
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 07:56:15 AM »
codeman38
Jan 1 2011, 11:32:39 PM
Well, let's just say it's a certain anime-based soccer game...[/quote]...Which also had its music stolen for another couple of Nice Code's games, namely Submarine (I think that's what it was called) on the DreamGEAR 75-in-1 and Roulette on this thing. Can't remember if I pointed those on here already. Think I might write up a list of the games which have music stolen for these games.

codeman38

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 12:30:30 PM »
Yeah, you did mention "Submarine" here. It's amazing just how many games Nice Code ripped Captain Tsubasa's music for.