Author Topic: Bootleg Android Games  (Read 6921 times)

taizou

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://fuji.drillspirits.net
Bootleg Android Games
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 11:53:32 AM »
on Android? nah I doubt they'd change anything, it probably doesn't even come with any ROMs. if it does theyll just be ones they downloaded from the internet.

I have something similar by JXD and it comes with their "Game X" app that lets you download stuff presumably from JXD's (slow) servers and theyre all just regular ROMs, even though a bunch of them are misnamed.

Azathoth

• View Profile
Bootleg Android Games
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 12:09:20 AM »
taizou
Aug 25 2013, 11:53:32 AM
I have something similar by JXD and it comes with their "Game X" app that lets you download stuff presumably from JXD's (slow) servers and theyre all just regular ROMs, even though a bunch of them are misnamed.[/quote]I have one of those. One of the MD games you can download is Mulan, or Hsu Mulan as it titles it.

Stupid thing is that the ROM they use isn't the fully cracked one, so it doesn't even load in the emulator. Silly JXD. And why on earth JXD hacked the free emulators they use in that shell to all have the aspect ratio option removed is beyond me. A thousand things to pick from to remove and they remove that.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 12:10:14 AM by Azathoth »

craftersshaft

• View Profile
Bootleg Android Games
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 07:14:55 PM »
the 9game store has some bootlegs, like Sepia Go (Splatoon) and even some pirated Mario hacks.